[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Friend is very nice but very insecure >He's dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: ST.png (53KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
ST.png
53KB, 420x294px
>Friend is very nice but very insecure
>He's dating a really QT artsy girl
>We all hang out
>Really obvious sexual tension between me and his GF
>She talks to me more than him when we all hang out
> I'm always wondering if friend notices this or is insecure about it, but honestly can't tell
>Think maybe i'm overthinking it
>Go out to lunch with him and other friends
>As per usual, she comes directly up to me and starts talking (btw, she talks ALOT. Huge chatterbox)
>Were all sitting down at the table and discussing things etc, when I accidentally totally make a flirtatious remark towards her
>She blushes like crazy and grins
>Really nervous I made friend insecure
>He seems fine and tonight invited me to drink and play Cards with him and his GF.
Listen guys, I thought this over and I'm pretty sure I'm not just assuming she wants me. I've felt and acted on sexual tension plenty of times, and I really do think me and her have a lot of it.
I would never cheat with her or do anything to hurt my friend, but I don't know if he notices it or not. He's really insecure so if he did he probably wouldn't want to say. It makes me upset because if I go play cards tonight, I'm going to be spending the whole night trying not to act like I want to bend his GF over the table and fuck her like a wild animal. It's that bad. I also could see myself getting a crush on her.
What do?
>>
cuck him. hopefully you shoots you and then himself and the girl is freed up for someone more deserving.
>>
compromise and tell him
remove them from your life
>>
>>16827969
you dont care for your friend
fuck her and lose your friend
your attitude already answered your question in your OP
>>
C U C K
>>
What comment did you make that made her blush?

Also, don't mess with her. Bros before hoes always.
>>
>>16827969
stop spending time with his girlfriend, OP
don't be an ass
>>
Don't listen to these degenerates
friendship in first place always
>>
bros before hoes

it's normal to struggle with mutual attraction in situations where, due to circumstances, it cannot happen - how you deal with it defines who you are as a person. People with no self-control = shit people.
>>
>>16827980
>artsy bitch
>she deserves better than OP and her current bf

Not only no, but fuck no.
Dumbshit art bitches are pump and dump only.
>>
hey guys im trying to reply to your comments but my internet sucks. I see what you're all saying, but mind you SHE always comes up to me. Reliably. We went to a bar and she sat next to me. I tried being short and mostly talking with my friends, but after I got drunk I let my guard down and talked to her for a long time....Then we went and played guitar hero at the bar...

The thing is, I'm a natural flirt and am not used to having a filter. I just say what I want and genuinely enjoy talking to others. So it's hard for me to just "ignore her" or be short with her. What makes it awkward though, is my friend clams up hard. Like it wouldn't be so bad if he just talked with us, but he gets all sullen and quiet and doesn't say a word. It makes me feel like I should be guilty just for talking to her. When in reality I only feel bad because he acts like he's being cucked already. I almost think this is what fuels the sexual tension. Her boyfriend gets all mopey and emo, while I have never been like that and will be the first person to go have fun and play videogames in thr bar...UGH!!! I have never felt like this for a friends GF before. But then again, I feel like those friends actually talk and hang out with their GF's when we go out. I have had GF's too, so it's not like I'm looking for something I have never had.
>>
Have you considered that she might just be a nice person and is making an effort to get to know her BF's friends?
>>
>>16828069
Just tell him.
>>
>>16828081
yes and it seems like more than that, otherwise i wouldnt have made an entire thread about it
>>
>>16828119
To stop acting like a whiny kid?
>>
OP here i feel pretty immature about this whole thing. Im just gonna spend less time with them and back off. thanks yall
>>
>>16828129
What did you say to her that made her blush?
>>
>>16827969
Tell her to fuck off. Otherwise you are destroying your so called friend mentally
>>
>>16827999
trips for truth
>>
Hmmm..maybe you should try talking more to your own friend than his bitch who won't shut up lol. If you see your friend is looking down from seeing his GF all over you, ignore and talk to your friend. Keep it curt and blunt with the hoe. There's a line OP...don't cross it.
>>
I've already been in your place op, really shitty situation, first of all, if you really value his friendship, don't do absolutely nothing with her, even flirt, back off a little and find others girls to flirt, i'm just like you, naturally likes to flirt, and i know how hard is to ignore a sweet pussy, but its not worth all the stress and emotional guilty for being a shitty person.
>>
>>16827969
I was in this exact situation. Friend had an artsy qt gf who was always flirty chatty with me. My friend went out of state to visit his senpai for the holidays. She texted me to hang out...I accepted. I knew what I was doing, but I wanted to fuck her so bad. After some drinks we went back to my place. I fucked the shit out of her. Cant lie, It was some of the best sex of my life because of the guilt. She basically lived with me for a week. He'd text all this romantic shit while my dick was buried in her, she'd show me his texts and we'd both feel a lil shitty then continue fucking over and over. My cock was so raw and chapped from friction I had to put salve on it. When he came back we continued this; she would talk about breaking up with him, I would convince her no stay with him, because I was afraid it would ruin the sex. Eventually the guilt was so heavy I ended it after about 5 months. I'm a huge piece of shit. Dont be my friend
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.