[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the size of condoms makes me feel bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: received_1295399467153881.jpg (48KB, 599x752px) Image search: [Google]
received_1295399467153881.jpg
48KB, 599x752px
I have an average size penis, yet am left with so fucking much to unravel when I take a condom off.

Why can't they make the universal size of condoms for average guys, and have special big ones for more blessed guys?
>>
They're not supposed to fit tightly. Otherwise they'd burst when you did.
>>
File: 1452287979372.jpg (12KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1452287979372.jpg
12KB, 267x200px
>>16808066
I never put that together...
>>
Related question here.
How the hell do you know which size condoms to buy?
>>
>>16808186
buying condoms that fit are actually not hard at all. I am 6.5 fully erect so its on the smaller size or what people call normal but go to the website of the brand of condoms you wanna buy they normally have a size chart there. They are some time written on the back of the box as well hope this helps ya out some
>>
>>16808459
I thought it was 5 inches to be normal?
>>
>>16808520
Honestly i dont know whats normal everyone i have seen or been with has been 8 + so to me its small
>>
>>16808058
Call the penis police. They'll take care of it.
>>
>>16808565
Gay men have larger penises according to studies.
>>
>>16808602
They have larger buttholes too.
>>
>>16808459
>6.5 fully erect so its on the smaller size
Uh, that's actually pretty big.
>>16808520
This is correct

If you read actual studies done on the subject, self reporting is usually very far off. Women also significantly over estimate the size of the penises of their partners, even more so than the men themselves.
>>
Related question..My penis is a little under 8 inches long with uneven girth where it's fattest in the middle at around 6inches. Large size condoms are the only ones that i haven't broken but they don't fit snug around the base. The smaller ones have broken multiple times (multiple brands as well) but they choke the base of my shaft and leave a ring from the tightness. Should i get custom fit condoms or is the looseness at the base okay on the large size?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.