[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1443808985961.jpg (84KB, 794x708px) Image search: [Google]
1443808985961.jpg
84KB, 794x708px
this girl i like it talking to a guy she likes and for some reason she keeps sending me stuff they talk about or whatever, she just sent me her asking him to be her valentine and it fucking shattered me, is there a way to tell her to fucking stop sending me things like that but still be friends or whatever
>>
>>16806931
> is there a way to tell her to fucking stop sending me things like that but still be friends or whatever

Yeah say: Stop fucking sending me things like that, but i'd still like to be friends or whatever
>>
>Please stop sending me that stuff, it makes me uncomfortable
If asked why
>Because I'm still single
If she doesnt back off after that you're interested in a complete chode.
>>
>>16806936
that sounds like it wont end will

>>16806937
Because im single makes me feel super pity and spiteful
>>
>>16806949
Okay well say something like this.

"Listen, I've developed feelings for you and i'm not going to stand here and take it while you send me messages of other guys flirting with you. I'd like to still be friends, but i'm not going to be subjected to this kind of thing."

Works in two different ways. 1. she'll stop sending you that stuff, or you stop being friends with her 2. You won't look like a pushover little bitch and she'll most likely respect you more.

If she doesn't stop and doesn't respect you for stating your wishes then she's not someone you want in your life.
>>
>>16806931
Good evening, Mr. Cuck.
>>
>>16806963
Well i need to cut contact with her but slowly over time since she is still in our friend group I cant just drop it ignore her then we hangout the next day and its awkward, I need a good way to get over this who thing because its tearing me up, I haven't had a good night sleep in like 2 days I just roll around. I don't know how to react to a situation like this so i really need advice from anyone.
>>
File: vengaboys-we-like-to-party[1].jpg (117KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
vengaboys-we-like-to-party[1].jpg
117KB, 600x600px
>>16806931
Brother, have you heard of Skip-A-Bitch? You can actually DIY.
>>
>>16806980
Sup

>>16806995
No, whats that
>>
>>16806931

She's probably aware of your feelings for her, and she's doing this stuff to shatter your fantasies and get you to move on. It's extremely uncomfortable to have someone pining for you like that, especially when it's someone you like as a friend and don't want to hurt. Makes you wish you could just flip a switch and make them no longer find you attractive.

What she's doing is pretty much the gentlest way of saying "it's not gonna happen, I like someone else, accept it and move on."
>>
>>16807026
The texts she is sending me is because she is excited and apparently has no one else to talk with about it for whatever fucking reason, but I can't handle shit like that especially when im alone and the girl ive liked for so long and for many reasons basically is saying hey look i like this guy feel happy for me feel good for me. Like i barely feel happy for myself I cant muster up even a super fake response without it killing me, ive just ignored her texts for now hoping she can take a fucking hint that I dont want to deal with that shit
>>
File: 1353125641782.jpg (27KB, 480x384px) Image search: [Google]
1353125641782.jpg
27KB, 480x384px
>>16806931
Your are deep in the friendzone
>>
Stop talking to her, pretty simple.
>>
>>16806931

>"but still be friends or whatever"
>Literally friendzoning himself

no wonder why she is making fun of you.
>>
>>16806931

embrace your cuckyness and start fapping to it

tell her to send you more stories to fap to
>>
>>16807384
>>16807455
So its not in the friendzone if she is already going to fuck another guy and likes him alot, there isnt anything to do about it right now
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.