[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Depressed >Finishing High School >Father thinks I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (801KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
801KB, 1280x1280px
>Depressed
>Finishing High School
>Father thinks I'm no good failure.
>Bad relationship with him
>Have cool teacher who I can relate/talk to
>Brought up sometimes in discussions at home regarding school
>Mention how he's cool and shit. Pretty much friends
>Dad says I need to be careful. Thinks he's up to something
>Dad doesn't realize that I can't talk to him, and this teacher is nice enough to carry out extensive personal conversations with me
>Father figure a kid needs sometimes
>Basically tell dad to fuck off
>A lot of tension between us now
>What do from here?
>>
Finishing high school is a good time to think about career paths. Your teacher's been your bro up to now, but that phase of your life is ending soon.

Look for something with a good working environment, high pay, low stress, and solid future prospects. Right now, a field like carpentry fits the bill.
>>
>>16797686
OP here, Thanks for the input. I'm essentially trying to do just that, but instead shape my future with my interests.
>>
>>16797692
It's a confusing time, with a lot of major decisions that you're forced to make with very incomplete information. Find a career that gives you fulfilment and room for future growth, and you're way ahead of the curve.
>>
Hey op got a lot of tension with my father too cept for different reasons, I'm moving out, suggest you do the same, least you got a bro teacher but after highschool find a job and live with someone who won't give you a hard time. Some annon said carpentry , that sound lime a good choice for now.
>>
He knows, he's choosing to ignore it because of fragile male ego.
That's why there's tension, two ends pulling simultaneously.
>>
>>16797686
>carpentry
fortykeks
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.