[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was going to write my entire life's story and how my own

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: gabriel-macht-ftr.jpg (79KB, 1240x775px) Image search: [Google]
gabriel-macht-ftr.jpg
79KB, 1240x775px
Was going to write my entire life's story and how my own mistakes have driven me to suicide but I realize now that I can sum everything up quite shortly
>Have high goals and high expectations for self
>Not work hard enough to achieve goals
>Fail to achieve goals
>WAAAAAAAAAH Now I want to kill myself cause I think it's too late to rectify past mistakes that brought me here.
Wat do?
>>
>my own mistakes
>>
If those goals really meant something for you, you'd be working to unfuck yourself as we speak.

The truth is, you're entitled. You think you're a smart person that is destined for greatness, but you're probably just as dumb as any moron out there.

Drop your current objectives, they mean nothing to you. Find something you are passionate about and stick with it. Don't go for something that you think will look good on paper, do something you'll be proud of and want to make it a life project you want to do.
>>
>>16796238
>Not work hard enough to achieve goals
Fix this step and your life will be awesome. Almost no one gets somewhere without putting in the effort to do so.
>>
>>16796248
OP here, and damn that's actually some pretty solid advice there.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.