[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Met a hot young girl on craigslist She sends me this Is this legit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (164KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164KB, 640x960px
Met a hot young girl on craigslist

She sends me this

Is this legit?
>>
No.
>>
>>16795098
Dude...
>>
>>16795098
lol no it isn't
why should she need your credit card informations to meet with you?
>>
>>16795102
>>16795103
>>16795105
Don't fall for the trolls.

Its legit, I got laid through cl a bunch of times and CC identification is very common! It doesn't charge you.
>>
>>16795098
Yeah it's legit.
She's a smart girl, playing it safe.

You really going to miss out on a sure thing because of couple of jelly betas.
>>16795102
>>16795103
>>16795105
>>
>>16795098
its real, i always get pussy from it. post results to prove everyone wrong.
>>
Op here, googled the site she sent me and a lot of people are saying it charges your card 120$

Is it worth the risk
>>
>>16795107
>>16795108
i'm not male,and i'm not from a country where craigslist exist, but where i'm from you normally don't need credit card informations to go on dates, usually a video chat is enough to confirm both parties in it's legit.
are you getting her credit informations too?
to confirm she is who she says she is?
in general don't give out informations to strangers
no matter what people on 4chan say
>>
>>16795098
What are you waiting for? Make that pussy sore and give her the CC
>>
>>16795112
no it's not worth the risk for god sake.
why can't you go on a normal date with a normal girl, that don't want your credit card informations
are you really this desperate that you're willing to risk getting cheated because you really want to meet some stranger from craigslist?
why not go on a normal dating site where people again don't want your credit card informations
>>
>>16795112
fucking hell. its obviously a scam. its just bots on craigslist. I'm sorry, i hate this scamming shit. i would rather not get lols then see them scam more people. type in the womens name or email on google and it should come up with websites proving it is a scam.
>>
>>16795120
Idk man it could be legit. She said she wants me to make her pussy sore
>>
>>16795126
fuck off back to /b/. its not funny to troll retards.
>>
I can't tell if OP is retarded or not. If not and just trolling, where is the satisfaction of looking like a complete retard?
So that brings me back to thinking OP is just a complete imbecile, but it hurts to believe that someone could be that pants-on-head retarded, so I begin to hope again that he's trolling.
It just doesn't make sense. Vicious cycle, really.
>>
>>16795126
you're a troll right?
if you want to get charged fucking someone, go to a hooker.
no one asks for credit card informations to confirm if a person is real...
anyone with a brain knows that
>>
>>16795134
funny thing is, op won't even get sex. he will just be signed up to some shitty scam shit. the girl is just a bot or some foreign person doing a shitty job out of desperation
>>
>he thinks this CL ad isn't obvious spam
>he doesn't realize 95% of CL ads are spam like this to get your information

wew lad we have a retard on our hands

CL used to be good for random hookups, like ten years ago

thirty betas ruin everything
>>
>>16795126
>let's get together and make my pussy sore

Everybody knows REAL girls talk like this. Do it. Give her your credit card info (make sure to add the security code on the back) and give her your social security number too.

You are a dumbass past the point of taking good advice.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.