[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl i like only has 1 form of social media, and it is snapchat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed.png (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
12KB, 300x300px
A girl i like only has 1 form of social media, and it is snapchat

So i begrudgingly installed it, the ui is a mess and finally added her.

I go to message her and find out you need to take photos too.

What am i meant to take photos of?
>>
>>16794316
Your dick
Also if she only has snapchat its a huge sign that shes a slut
>>
>>16794318
nah she isn't like that, she is really shy and introverted, so im not just gonna do that.
>>
>>16794319
>shy and introverted
>uses only snapchat
Something isn't matching up here, OP
>>
>>16794320
Yeah I don't know why, but still, what do i take photos of?
>>
>>16794322
take a photo of hitler
>>
File: top ebin.png (54KB, 507x464px) Image search: [Google]
top ebin.png
54KB, 507x464px
>>16794323
ebi
>>
bump ;_;
>>
Your penis my friend
>>
Your face your surroundings, take pictures of your face in different reactions depending on context
>>
>>16794376
God that's so gay
>>
>>16794379
yes, social media is gay since a long time, lad
>>
>>16794384
Not op, but I'm about to go to college and I only have a Facebook I never use. Will people treat me as a loser? I'm not actually an egocentric ass so I don't use them.
>>
>>16794386
i don't think so
>>
>>16794384
>>16794386
You guys are condescending douche bags.
Socal media != being narcissistic
I use social media all the times (except Facebook because I don't want retarded memes and ads on my phone), but I think I am a humble guy. People generally use social media to connect with others, not to show off. There are some that do, but they're in the minority
>>
Basic rule of thumb for college, if asked, tell them you don't and ask if they would recommend it, then give it a go. You can always delete.
>>
>>16794394
Whatever you say m'lady. If you say you're humble you're obviously not
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.