[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ashamed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1452883088344s.jpg (4KB, 123x125px) Image search: [Google]
1452883088344s.jpg
4KB, 123x125px
I fucked a hooker.

should I feel ashamed?
>>
>>16792320
No. How was it? Tell us your story!
>>
>>16792323
>2 am drunk with my mates
>lost around town
>suddenly we are surrounded by a dozen of hooker
>we all go up to the apartment and fuck one each

that's about it
>>
>>16792341
Fuck yes. Sounds like a good night.
>>
no. but if you feel ashamed dont do it anymore.
>>
>>16792320
Eww. Gotta love all the virgins encouraging it. No girl with class will ever want u now
>>
>>16792320
Prostitution is one of the worlds oldest professions. Why should you be ashamed of what people have been doing forever? You don't even necessarily have to be ugly or bad with women to fuck a hooker from time to time, same with strippers. There's nothing wrong with payin for strange OP, son't let anyone tell you otherwise.
>>
Nah, it's called "the world's oldest profession" for a reason , dude. The only reason to feel ashamed is if you cheated on a spouse or girlfriend by fucking a hooker. Otherwise, who cares?
>>
>>16792503
You seem like a huge prudish cunt who is out of touch with reality.
>>
>>16792503
Nothing wrong with fucking a hooker every once in awhile. It's not like you're gonna tell a potential girlfriend "hey by the way, I fucked hookers".

I had 6 girlfriends before I fucked a hooker. Then after that I got a girlfriend. Broke up fucked some more hookers. I get tested all the time.
>>
>>16792513

Why should he be ashamed if he cheated on his girlfriend with a hooker? Having sex with another woman while in relationship, helps you to not get bored of your current gf..
>>
>>16792542
That's a shitty attitude son. Fucking hookers is one thing, fucking hookers while you have pussy on tap is a sign of a problem.
>>
>>16792542
See, now THAT'S disgusting. You don't squeeze every melon in the produce section, especially the ones they keep in the sales bin.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.