[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do uglier guys get decent chicks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 0432824_2315363.jpg (64KB, 358x479px) Image search: [Google]
0432824_2315363.jpg
64KB, 358x479px
How do you guys (M) deal with being unattractive? Like id really love to end up with a nice girl that does not need to be picture perfect or anything, just an average looking girl with some of the same values and quality's as me.

Trouble is I'm pretty unappealing in terms of facial structure body type and the way I dress.
Hygiene and all that is tip top and I usually come off a presentable but the innate quality stay the same (minis the fashion).

I'm skinny not fat, not REALLY skinny but bordering, 19,67kg and about 6.2ft I already know I can improve my body at the gym.

Anyway since besides gym, what else can i do to become more attractive to chicks in the future? For ugly guys is the only option to work towards really big money? Not whining about it just hoping for a realistic answer so I can find out what goal I need to work towards.
>>
women genuinely do not care as much about looks as you would imagine, and anyways they rate like 80% of men as "below average" so most dudes are in the same boat and get dates anyways. Female appraisal of male physical attractiveness is warped and often has little to do with actual physical appearance.
>>
>>16790710

Pretty much what anon said.

The best example I can think of, is getting to know somebody versus just looking at them.

I met a girl and thought she was "OK" in the looks department, but then I got to working with her over time and got to see her personality and now she's the woman of my dreams and probably the prettiest girl on the planet.

It's pretty much the same thing for girls, if you get to know somebody your attraction for them can skyrocket.

If you're relying on online dating though you're fucked.
>>
Exactly. We donĀ“t care about looks, we want somebody fun, intelligent and who is a good listener and can fuck. The more into looks a guy is, the more annoying and just into himself he is. Uglier guys and chubby guys generally have accepted who they are externally and are much cooler to be with.
>>
Looks will be gone soon, but the person inside will be the same.
>>
>>16791279
>Don't care about looks
Haaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

10/10 on the bullshit scale.
>>
>19,67kg and about 6.2ft
What
>>
>>16790691
First three replies are dead-on. Look at it this way: Your 'unattractiveness' works for you as a filter. It filters out the superficial girls. When you find someone who IS attracted to you, you'll know that they looked inside you and saw all your good qualities.
>>
To attract a woman you need to be ALL of the following
>Tall
>Attractive
>Rich
>Intelligent
>Not a creeper
>Successful
>Sociable
>Good body

To get a Guy, women need to:
>Turn up
>>
>>16791713
Shhh! Anon! You'll shatter their fragile world view and they might get upset!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.