[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Attention security contractors/PSD guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Any security contractos/PSD personnel?

Got a few questions to ask about the field
>>
>>16790542
Currently on a 36 hour furlough in Qatar. Shoot.
>>
>>16790550
Not op here, how does one join, and whats the pay
>>
>>16790582
There is an initiation test where your team blind folds you and give a spoon full of warm slaty butter.
>>
>>16790592
Mmkay
>>
>>16790550
im currently a paramedic thats also fluent in Russian. Living in the states. If i took one of these courses like Ronin in south africa, how good are my chances of getting a contract in aghanistan, iraq, syria? No military experience
>>
>>16790550
I have about one year of experience under my belt. 22 years old.
>>
>>16790582
You need a previous record in something useful. If you want to use their guns and guard facilities for them, you need to prove that you won't be a liability to them. I had three years in the NZ army in my youth, but I know a guy who had nine months in the Chicago PD and that was enough to get him in ten years after he quit.

The pay is very average. 45k as a grunt, maybe 55k as a leader. The trick is in bonuses. They pay you about 15k - 20k in entitlements during your overseas contract - some of the boys spend up and burn through this eating fine food, staying at the Hilton, gambling and drinking in backroom bars on leave, but I get by on cheap market vendor grub, crash with backpackers and abstain, so I get to pocket the rest. Hazard pay is nice too, you want to pick contracts which come with hazard pay, but which involve being sent to not-so hot areas.

Last year I took in 81k all told, which I made scrimping, saving, taking a hazard deployment and eating ramen noodles.
>>
>>16790660
So there tactical courses, the ones that are about 1-2 months long wont cut it huh?
>>
Is it obligatory to have a beard and huge black divers watch, oh and a stupid baseball hat that is frayed round the rim ?
>>
>>16790660
Thats depressing my dad is a prison guard and he gets paid that just to sleep at a desk and Come home

That's in the rural area if he went to the city he'd be making 80k no overtime
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.