[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get the balls to ask a girl out when: > I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 25546757897589.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
25546757897589.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
How do I get the balls to ask a girl out when:
> I don't even feel mature even though Im only 20; Always cracking up jokes of self-deprecation and one crack liners despite feeling sad the majority of time? Despite the fact I try my best to see the beauty of life.
> People don't take me seriously or see me a proper person as a result.
> I can't handle 1 to 1 conversations unless the chemistry is very good. I used to be ok with those social skills, I have not the skills for many years.
> I see these posts on fb that shes having fun with other people, with other guys hovering around her though both fb comments and in real life?
> Then I compare myself to these other guys who seem very well calm and collect people who somehow gets girls to become interested in them.

I don't what I want to get from /adv/ but Im drunk as hell and sad. I wish these emotions to go away, as well as my life.
>>
First you need to work on yourself. Your confidence in yourself is lacking big time. If you try to get a girl, you'll only attract the ones who see you as easy to manipulate.
Find something that will give you the back bone you need. Work out, take a gun shooting class, write poetry and share it at a coffee house, go to a karaoke bar and sing every night until you gain confidence. Read self help books that give you exercises to do, like trying to talk to a new person every day. Tell yourself in the mirror every morning that you matter and you believe in yourself. Learn basic social skills and how to read people's faces.

Once you do that then you'll have almost no problem meeting someone.
>>
>>16782835
Buddy:
>You're 20, try to chill, try to get a part time job, you'll get some experience, and that might help you to mature.
>Try to explore other stuff, like music (Music will be ALWAYS a good conversation theme)
>Prove you're the kind of person worth spending time, like, take some pictures with some friends hanging, having fun, etc.
You need to do some excercise, you have some low self-esteem, you know that you can do more, but you're afraid of the change. c:
>>
Maybe this helps >>>16782866
>>
>>16782873
Yeah, I feel that I have little to no confidence. I am currently working on finding a backbone that is interesting to me, but it feels like I'm heading no-where. I guess I have to find something that I like even though I suck at it.. Solid advice, especially the attraction to particular girls..

>>16782919
I do have a job and I go to university. Despite that I am immature. I become formal when talking with elders and the higher authorities though.
In fact music is a big thing for me, I'll keep that in my books.
Do you mean posting pictures and stuff on facebook? Its quite cringe worthy for me to post these things on facebook. Even though it might help a lot, I cannot find myself doing this.

>>16782976
Thanks, I've screenshot this into my folders. Very philosophical. Will definitely read again when I feel a hint of insanity.
>>
>>16783208
Glad it helped you
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.