[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/, I have a problem. I'm in a band, but I think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: image_17.jpg (5KB, 255x186px) Image search: [Google]
image_17.jpg
5KB, 255x186px
Hello /adv/, I have a problem.

I'm in a band, but I think I'm developing feelings for the singer. I don't really want to feel this way, but we seem to have similar ideals which is usually why I start becoming attracted to a girl.

I don't want to make things weird/awkward between us by acknowledging something that may not be the case, but I don't want to have my feelings develop too far and be a depressed wreck again (it's happened before with a different girl). What should I do that's good for everyone involved?
>>
tiny bump
>>
>>16780523
Is this band a fun thing for you or are you serious about it? If it's just for fun then go for it. If you're all serious about the band then I honestly can't tell you, man.
>>
>>16780717
Thanks for the reply, I don't know, I wouldn't be against it although she is also like 5-6 years older than me. This is all just kinda speculation too, I can feel myself swooning, but no real feelings yet.

I don't really want to jeopardize the band, however I know what happens when I bottle it up and try to ignore it.
>>
Do you think she would receive it well? Is she currently seeing other people? How often does the band get together/do you spend a lot of time with her already?
If you think there's good chemistry and you could see it working out long term go for it! Or if she's more into keeping it casual that would also be a good road to take. If you don't think the chemistry's really there to take it long term but you think you could probably get a few months out of it I would suggest proceeding with caution, having a short and crappy relationship with someone will definetly put a wrinkle in the natural harmony you currently have.

Its my general rule of thumb to stay away from work romances, don't jeopardize your income, I've had to leave like 2 jobs because of workplace relationships. If this isn't your income then let fate takes its course and good luck!
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.