[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ there's this girl that told me she liked me in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1394355868694.jpg (103KB, 1274x954px) Image search: [Google]
1394355868694.jpg
103KB, 1274x954px
Hey /adv/ there's this girl that told me she liked me in highschool, but I never really moved in on her. Now 4 years later I was at the gym and saw her again and she's /fit/ as fuck, but I've gained a bit of weight not like obese just not skinny. She seems to hang out with all these fit guys but also seems to be single at the moment. Anyways my question is do you think fit girls really only want a fit guy? Should I wait til I got some muscle on me before I do anything or should I try and move in on her quickly? She did add me on facebook again (I had deleted my previous facebook) and I saw her posting a bunch of videos of pregnant women working out so she seems thirsty or something.
>>
No. You should move in now.
>>
>>16779439
What about you ask her for advices and for help to become fit again?
You'll get to spend time with her, to get back in her life, know more about her.
At the same time, she'll be the first witness to you getting more fit, and part of the reason you became more fit/sexy.
You'll get plenty of opportunities to thank her for her help by inviting her to whatever you want, that would turn into thinly veiled dates.
That's more than two birds for one stone.
>>
>>16779467
That seems good I just feel like I don't look that attractive right now.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.