[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to die - 18 f - lost all my friends after high school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (291KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
291KB, 750x1334px
I want to die
- 18 f
- lost all my friends after high school
- stopped eating
- family thinks I'm a black sheep so I don't belong
- no one cares I'm just a burden to everyone
>>
>>16778945
I am 25 and autistic and I just got dumped and lost all my friends six months ago. Where do you live and would you be interesting in assisting each other kill ourselves?
>>
ok
>>
>>16778945
Eat healthier

Go outside for walks every day.

If you do these for week straight and still feel like shit then see a doc.

You're young and likely hormonal. Plus it's the time of he year for depression.

Pills should be your last option. And so many people think they are an easy out when they are not.
>>
If that picture is you in the OP, you're cute and look somewhat intelligent. You still have reason to live. Just find a nice guy to mooch off of for the rest of your life.
>>
>>16778945
What are your interests? I'll be your friend
>>
>>16778945
>get a job
>move out
>become selfdependant
>?????
>profit

alternatively
>find a guy with money that is willing to date you
>move in with him
>profit

easy
>>
>>16778952
Also same faggot, do you access to firearms?

That would make it easier, I can't legally buy a firearm for obvious reasons.

And do you have car / willing to travel?

I have about $1000, I am willing to buy an airplane ticket if you really want to commit suicide.
>>
>>16778992
dude

What the fuck is wrong with you? I'll be your friend if you just want a friend you cunt
>>
>>16778999
Sorry,

I have been suicidal for six months, I have noose thats been hanging in my apartment for that time period. I am autistic and pretty much and idiot and want to die. Its a little worse than normal because I was chatting with a girl and we were kinda having a skype and text relationship, we both liked one another and we finally meet yesterday. Everything was great and she even said she wanted to see me again and we already knew each other off skype. Than she said she is busy and probably won't be picking me up anymore but she enjoyed the food.

Fuck.jpg

there is thread some where around here about it... so I really don't want a friend unless you want die with me.
>>
>>16779010
Dude... I don't think that's worth killing yourself over...
>>
>>16779010
Here
http://boards.4chan.org/adv/thread/16778525/

And when I say we date a few times, we had talked for almost a year with video chat over skype.
>>
>>16779010
Nah man, even a shit existence is better than nonexistence.
>>
>living life on easy mode (young white female)
>wants to give up

what the fuck
>>
Youre 18. Your life is nonexistent, you have built nothing and lost nothing. There are people in their 40s who find themselves in your position after building and losing marriages, families, businesses, their life savings. Then they start again and do it all over again. You have an advantage they don't - youth, and your future is a blank slate yet to be sculpted. Use it to make something of yourself - you are the marble and the sculptor.
>>
>>16779016
>>16779018
Hey I don't want hijack this bitches thread, are either of you OP?

Cause I still wanna know if she wants to do this shit or not.
>>
If you want to die, then why are you asking us to stop you?

You want the pain to end, OP, and this is totally reasonable. But you don't want to die. You want to live, without the pain. And that's why you're asking for help.

Unfortunately, we can't give you everything you need. We're just some random strangers on the Internet: good for listening, but not much else. You need help.

Talk to your family. I'll take your word that they think you're the black sheep, but it's extremely unlikely that you're actually unwanted. They will help you get the help you need.
>>
>>16778945
Give me your location so we can help each other - I will kill you then fuck your corpse getting rid of my virginity.
>>
>>16779155
Hey just so we are clear thats not the autistic dude, autistic dude is me and my offer still stands.

Oh course I am done to fuck if you want before we blew our brains out but I am not a pervert.
>>
>>16778945
I tried to kill myself
It failed
And I'm happy it did cuz life is better now
>>
You're 18, which means you should've finished High School recently, you can't have possible lost all of your friends. Just give someone a call to hang out. You aren't kids anymore and you can't see each other daily and hang out, you have to actually make the effort to stay in contact.
>>
>>16778945
Fucking women problems.
Stop being a little bitch.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.