[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this is a sort of get it off your chest/experience/story thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

So this is a sort of get it off your chest/experience/story thread. But about a specific topic.

Family. And for me personally, half-siblings. Do you have them? Did you grow up with them? Do you have half-siblings that you suddenly discovered? What's it like?

But anything about family, the good and the bad. Tried to include mine in this post but it got too long, and after I post I'm going to see if it's not too late to get a drink.

(Pic related, even if maybe cheesy)
>>
You can't dig half a hole, you can't have half a sibling. They're either your sibling or not, you either consider them family or not.

My mother is batshit insane. She's the only mother I have and I feel terrible for her general situation and blah blah blah, but for some bizarre reason instead of getting psychological help for her situation and recognising that she is in a bad place, she has turned to woo-woo spirituality and some kind of weird self-imposed martyrdom. It is causing real tension between her and the rest of the family members because she disrespects other family members and treats them rudely for not following the same viewpoint to life that she does.
>>
My family is super fucked up right to the core and I kind of resent everyone.

Mom - Is dating a dude who beats her but won't leave, angrily denies that he ever hit her but we all know. When she tried to leave him once, he choked her to submission.

Stepmom - When she heard the above story, asked "Well hard did he choke her though" as if there's an acceptable level of being choked by your boyfriend. Awful person. Just the worst.

Dad - So whipped by my stepmom that when I really needed a place to crash (long story) and had nowhere to live, he said I couldn't stay at his place. Because stepmom wouldn't like it. If my sister hadn't stepped in, I would have been super fucked or in deep debt to a hotel or something. Also, he had a heart attack and almost died last year but he still won't stop eating the fried chicken.

Sister - Has acted cold and hostile ever since my dad was in the hospital and my work wouldn't give me time off to go see him. She probably thinks I didn't care even though I've yelled that it wasn't my fault to her about it a million times.
>>
>>16777162
What about never even knowing of the sibling's existence until you're both young adults?
Half sibling as in one parent in common. Parents didn't keep in contact. I can't say they're siblings in the same way as the ones I grew up with. They're just people I talked to recently. Online only even. They are family, they are strangers, they are blood relatives to me.

And for you example of how I meant half siblings, you CAN did half a hole. If the hole is planned to be 4 feet deep and one person dug two, other dug 2 feet. Both dug half a hole.

Sucks about your mom. Never been diagnosed with anything? My mom would certainly need counseling. But she believes in Jesus and as long as she does, nothing she does matters because just saying "lol oopsie Jesus sry :(" makes everything she does perfect and godly. Everyone else is at fault. She'd overdraw on her card, then say it was dads fault for not sending enough money. Made tons of long distance calls, dad broke her phone by throwing through a wall.
>>
Plz give me more to read. Or sad pictures, especially about family or related.
I know /adv/ is slow, so this didn't need a bump. I just don't want to be too drunk to check here.
Drinks and sad songs. Huzzah.
>>
I have five half-siblings and one step-sibling. Didn't grow up with any of them, don't know them very well, seem like decent enough people, but I wouldn't go out of my way to see them.
>>
>>16777325
Do you have any full siblings, or only half ones?
Funny all my half siblings, both sides, have full siblings. Except me.
>>
>>16777331
Yea I also have a full-sister who is 4 years younger than me.
>>
>>16777341
>>16777341
Lucky.
Or maybe not, depends how you get along I guess. I feel like the outcast haha.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.