[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dick too big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1452416340790.gif (104KB, 300x136px) Image search: [Google]
1452416340790.gif
104KB, 300x136px
Was just rejected sex for the second time because my dick intimidated a girl.
At what point should I mention that my dick is big to a girl so I dont have to get excited then blue balled.
>>
>>16776996
Honestly, there's no such thing as too big of a dick if you've got adequate lube. It will still hurt, but it can still be done. Lube up son.
>>
>>16777014
Yeah I know that. That doesnt mean she knows and understands that.
>>
>>16777020
So lube up son.
>>
Reasons to avoid big dicks:

*They are fucking exhausting to blow. Seriously, they don't get as hard so you have to use a death grip so that makes it more difficult and THEN they strain the jaw so it fucking hurts

*Sometimes the vagina is like 'lolnope' if you're too nervous and shuts so that the dick really can't get in.

Reasons to deal with a big dick:

* NONE

*Not fucking worth it
>>
>>16777038
I dont understand how that helps
>>
>>16777063
>I don't understand how lubrication can help make sex easier when I have a large penis

holy shit how old are you?
>>
>>16777063
Okay if you actually want help and don't want to brag I think you should eat girls out for DAYS and finger them gently because the vagina actually tents and grows bigger during periods of arousal.
>>
>>16777069
Are you following the thread?
>>16777070
Its not that sex is painful. I learned how to be gentle from the first girl I had sex with. Its just getting rejected at the thought of sex.
>>
>>16777080
Dude you're making this too hard, tell them before you have sex, when you're making out.
>>
>>16776996
How much are you packing?
>>
>>16777091
Like right before sex. Because thats still basically getting blue balled the same.
>>16777093
Depends on how aroused I am.girth at the widest part is a little over 6 and at the smallest part about 5.5. length is like 8
>>
>>16777103
No, the first time you make out, you tell her.
>>
Stop going for casual hookups, and when you are sussing out a girl for the boning, you may want to see if she is a size queen. Generally speaking, if a girl is emotionally invested in you, she'll be emotionally invested in taking your dick no matter how much of a chore it is.

You should also perhaps try to attract and be attracted to someone who can physically take your size. Also generally speaking, if a girl is of a larger frame and body (i.e. taller and thicker built) she generally has a larger vaginal canal. If you are dating size 00 skinny jean petite girls where if you lay down with them and your boner is longer than the distance between the opening of her vagina and her navel, of course that girl is going to freak out. But if your girl is 6' even and has childbearing hips? She's not going to really care.
>>
>>16777103
I want to have you in my mouth, anon.
>>
>>16777119
>If you are dating size 00 skinny jean petite girls where if you lay down with them and your boner is longer than the distance between the opening of her vagina and her navel, of course that girl is going to freak out.

Not OP, but man, this shit sucks. I love this kind of girl and I'm scared of even trying with them because I'm afraid I'll rip them apart. My exes have had problems with mine, and they're average height and weight.
>>
>>16777152
Yeah, while they say that every vagina is equipped to have a baby pass through, the reality is the vagina gets prepped for months to have that baby passed through. Penis is a bit more of an immediate concern.

There is nothing preventing you from dating and forming emotional attachments with these women though. For all you know the skinny jeans girl could be a size queen.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.