[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend says that he wants a lot of kids just in case he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1452202067785.jpg (97KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1452202067785.jpg
97KB, 900x900px
My boyfriend says that he wants a lot of kids just in case he screws up with one of them and they get knocked up by a "Tyrone". I'm black, he's white. I've told him that the comment offends me a lot, yet he keeps bringing it up. He says he doesnt see me as "black" because im "only" a quarter and am lighter skinned and says he'd classify me as brazilian more than anything. And every time I try and fight it by saying "well, your daughter could get knocked up by a billy or a jack or a conner", he gives me this face that says "yeah right. Those names are so innocent. Jarome and Dante are the ones that are going to fuck everyone over".
What do I do when he can't see passed the terrible stereotypes of my own race? The race that he doesn't even classify me as. It's incredibly insulting.
>>
>>16775689
But you are barely that race and the stereotype is right.

I would be more worried on the fact that he wants to make back up kids in case on of them turns out bad than his way of presenting statistical facts.
>>
>>16775689
Him not even taking your feelings into consideration is pretty shitty.
>>
>>16775697
What's wrong with a black man reproducing?
>>
>>16775689
Hes denying you your identity and is not willing to accept you for who you are.
Are you seriously going to keep dating him.
>>
>>16775705
Well nothing in itself of course. Statistically the kid will obviously be poorer and have lower intelligence among with a slew of other handicaps that will haunt it for life.
>>
>>16775689
He sounds like an asshole. I won't tell you what to do, but I'd definitely reconsider the relationship.
>>
>>16775714
That's not how statistics are meant to be interpreted, anon.
>>
>>16775721
Statistics are statistics but yeah leave him and date within your own race if it means you won't be uncomfortable like this.
>>
>>16775721
That's exactly how statistics are meant to be interpreted.

If you have no other information besides the race then the statement is absolutely correct.

That doesn't mean a black person is necessarily poor or stupid, he could be a doctor but that's not given as an assumption.
>>
>>16775689
dump him, he's not gonna change

ignoring the inevitable arguments as to whether 1/4 is "enough" to be considered black, etc. it comes down to 2 things:

1 - he doesn't respect you enough to avoid saying shit that he knows will offend you, and
2 - he thinks "in case I fuck one up" is a good reason to have a bunch of kids, because if he's that worried about fucking one of them up, he will probably fuck up all of them, either by intentionally instilling his own stupidity in them or unintentionally by being a crappy parent.

bottom line, this guy is not dad material or boyfriend material, and you do not need him in your life.
>>
your bf sounds fucking hilarious.

would definitely friend.
>>
Name your son Tyrone.
>>
Why do you keep posting about your bf racist issues?
>>
>>16775689
He's not stuck on stereotypes, he's racist. You have to confront him about it, explain why his racism is shitty, and force him to see you as black.

Either you break him out of it or cut him loose, because that shit us obviously deep inside of him.
>>
>>16775689
You've been getting slammed by a racist who would probably lynch your ancestors in another time period

gg
>>
>>16775689
Sounds like a dick that doesn't care for you. Break up with him
>>
>>16775689
Mariah Carey looking bitch come on
>>
>>16775755
>racism is inherently bad

In what way?
>>
>>16775755
lel how did you get with him this far without realizing how much of a racist he is?
>>
Tell him to stop or you'll leave him. Follow through.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.