[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

so I've been on birth control for 5 days and I wanted to know when its ok to have sex without a condom because my doctor really isn't clear on it and im afraid of fucking up
>>
1 month minimun.
i would go as far as 2 periods and try to not drink before coitus

alcohol reduces effectivity
>>
>>16773071
i would like to add:
the last 2 weeks of your cycle still carry some degree of danger. so i woulndt have sex without condom unless your partner its extremelly experienced. the first 2 weeks are more ok than the last two.
dont ler men cum inside, i mean thr full load
>>
>>16773071
>1 month minimun.
This is correct. You really might want to wait two full months (i.e. two full cycles) so that your body is fully on the BC program. BC isn't 100% even when used correctly, so just keep using condoms in the meantime. It's much better than pregnancy/abortion.

>alcohol reduces effectivity
This is not correct. You might be thinking of antibiotics. Alcohol consumption does not affect effectiveness of BC.
>>
sex without a condom doesn't get you preg
him coming inside gets ur preggers
>>
i do want him to do that inside me because im a sinner and nasty
>>
if he comes inside of you, you can get preg even on the pill
>>
>>16773113
Most likely. Something might fuck up. Whether OP drank, took an antibiotic, or forgot a day.
>>
zero days if you start them at the beginning of your menstrual period (this goes with the logic that you're not fertile on your period.) 7 days otherwise.
https://www.optionsforsexualhealth.org/birth-control-pregnancy/birth-control-options/hormonal-methods/combined-hormonal-contraceptives/using-pill
>Quick Start: Take your first pill today at a good time for you. Continue to take one pill every day at the same time. With this method, you need to use backup pregnancy protection (such as condoms or abstinence) for at least 7 days.
>>
Just jump up and down when it's over
>>
I believe its a week or two. You should probably take other's advice about a month. Better safe, than sorry.
>>
2-3 months is when it is really in your system, but it should still work before hand. There is so much break through bleeding those first 3 months that I don't know why you'd want to have sex then anyway. I have been on birth control for over a year and my bf comes in me all the time and like clockwork I get my period same day every month. It is 99% effective if you take it at the same time every day and don't throw up or take antibiotics. You have a better chance of getting pregnant by using a condom. All of you in this thread sound ridiculous.

Yes the pill is less effective if you aren't a punctual person.

Also alcohol won't affect it but the pill does make you drunk quicker. Which isn't always a bad thing if you want to be a little tipsy on a Saturday night but don't have a lot of cash.
>>
>>16773051
Read the instruction sheet that came with the pills. At least a month is the standard recommendation, though some pills may require more.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.