[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can i tell a good lie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: liar.jpg (8KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
liar.jpg
8KB, 183x275px
how can i tell a good lie?
>>
most people have lots of practice lying to themselves, so just figure out how you're doing that and learn how to do foist it on other people
>>
>>16761100
by omitting parts of the truth out.
>>
>>16761120
You've got mental issues and I think you need some councelling
>>
Look them in the eyes, don't hesitate, and don't stutter. Smile, if it helps. Keep eye contact if you need to.

If your conscience gets in the way, learn how to tell half-truths or lie by omission.

t. actor
>>
>>16761121
that's just withholding information. you're not lying to them.
>>
>>16761203
OP asked how to tell a good lie. lying through omission is one of the best ways to do it.

>hurr durr i interpret omission as withholding, not lying. that must be true for everyone.
>>
>>16761100
Just remember, people who tell the truth never have to keep their lies straight.
>>
>>16761234
sound like shitty liars.
>>
>>16761100
build up a good reputation
>>
Most of the time, if the lie is harmful then it will show in your face.

But if you honestly believe that lie is worth telling, and that it will help you or someone in the long run without harming others, you will feel much more confident telling it and it will be easier to believe.
>>
Convince yourself of the lie you're telling. That's the most important step to me. I imagine things in my head while I'm telling them.
Add some useless details.
Correct yourself a couple of times about minor things like the the time ("I was there at 7 or 7:15, I can't remember").
Don't hesitate.
Match your body language with the lie you're telling.
Look at them in the eyes, but not more than you usually do.
REMEMBER what you said.

Lying isn't worth it most of the time.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.