[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm with a girl, we hang out, we sleep together, but she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: beartongue.jpg (121KB, 350x352px) Image search: [Google]
beartongue.jpg
121KB, 350x352px
I'm with a girl, we hang out, we sleep together, but she doesn't say im her boyfriend, she says im her 'partner', what the shit does that mean?
>>
Depends on how she says it. Could mean anything from SO to FWB.
>>
>>16755813
when someone says "partner" I immediately think its a homosexual relationship, maybe she's trying to make people think you're just a very butch lesbian so she can score fringe points
>>
FWB is my guess

might wanna use a condom
>>
>>16755813
she wants you to ask her out officially numb nuts
>>
File: despair-gill-kaye.jpg (230KB, 621x900px) Image search: [Google]
despair-gill-kaye.jpg
230KB, 621x900px
>>16755823
she smiled? it was kind of a sad/sympathetic smile? She knows i like that label, she did just get out of a VERY long term relationship (i think it blew up because of me among other things), we've been going out for about a month or so, slept together for the first time this weekend

It shouldn't stress me out, but it does a bit.
>>
>>16755813
Ordinarily "partner" indicates married-in-all-but-legality. She thinks you are a lot closer and more permanent than you.
>>
really depends--could be a synonym for b/f deal if she's a feminist type. Alternatively it could mean that she's fucking other guys and you're just her favorite fwb--like a long term potential fwb or something kek
>>
You're all retards. Partner means partner in life...better half..significant other etc. Boyfriend might feel too teenager for her.
>>
it means she wants to marry you, dufus
>>
>>16755813
It means she has a lot of friends with undercuts, bright red lipstick and librarian glasses.

Don't worry about it.
>>
>>16755813

ask her. it could mean anything.

a lot of people think that homosexuals use the term 'partner' for a gay reference, but its not quite that. the thing about dating the same sex is that it sets a sense of equality to you. not that your bf is someone who takes care of you, or you of him, or anyone owns anyone or helps anyone.

a partnership is like having a best friend that you've sworn yourself to. it implies you are true equals and that there is a bond deeper than romance, you got each others backs.

or she might just nto be very committtal. ask her.
>>
sounds like she's teasing you
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.