[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I tell my boyfriend I'm inbred? Do you think that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 10

File: 1421039910097.jpg (136KB, 700x713px) Image search: [Google]
1421039910097.jpg
136KB, 700x713px
Should I tell my boyfriend I'm inbred? Do you think that's a deal breaker?
>>
>>16741220
How so?
>>
>>16741220
Is he your brother? If not, it doesn't really matter, but tell him anyway.
>>
>>16741224
My dad and my grandfather are the same person. My mom is my big sister.
>>
>>16741227
So your dad fucked his daughter?
>>
>>16741220
Why isn't your father in jail?
>>
>>16741225
He is not, I don't have any siblings.

>>16741230
Yes.

>>16741233
He's dead.
>>
>>16741220

It's gonna come up sooner or later. It won't matter unless he's a total shithead, though.
>>
Some things I just don't need to know! Sorry
>>
>>16741234
As long as you are in perfect health without any genetic disorder it shouldn't matter. Whether you should tell him depends on the culture you are in. If it is heavily frowned upon, just tell him that your dad died.
>>
Do you have any deformities or anything OP-chan?
>>
>>16741264
>>16741265
I have no physical deformities but I've always been a tad slow.
>>
>>16741273
That's nothing, I doubt he'll even care.
>>
>>16741273
Doesn't matter, a lot of people are. Just don't tell him.
>>
>>16741273

Probably unrelated. You're fine.
>>
Op you should post a picture. I've always wondered what people who are inbred look like
>>
I would dump you on the spot. I don't want retarded autist babies
>>
>>16741288
You're retarded enough to not use google?
>>
>>16741300
I don't think that's how it works.
>>
>>16741220
Jack Nicholson is his sister's son. Hasn't hurt his life much.
>>
File: dull boy.jpg (389KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dull boy.jpg
389KB, 1920x1080px
>>16741345

I'm sure you're trying to help, anon, but my sides just exploded.
>>
>>16741300
Inbred people are retarded because of missing dominant genes to suppress the faulty recessive ones. All people have some shit genes inside them, but usually the genes of the partner are enough to suppress their negative effects. So if people are inbred, they don't get different genetical information, but very similar one. Therefore the odds of shit genes taking effect are higher. A person not related to an inbred person should be enough to make healthy babies, unless the incest has been going on for generations. Bad news, Texas.
>>
>>16741220
Not unless your serious
>>
>>16741273
That's exactly what men want.
>>
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>>
>>16741220

Do you have something wrong with you?

Inbreeding increases likelihood of things like birth defects and retardation, but it's still far from a certain thing.

I see no reason to bring it up out of nowhere. It's not like it's a contagious disease or something.

If you're asking if you should LIE about it, then definitely not.
>>
Anyone else deeply disturbed by this thread? Everyone here is just taking it nonchalantly but..her grandfather fucked his own daughter, and she had his baby.

Think about that.
>>
>>16741425

Forget it Jake, it's Chinatown.
>>
>>16741425
Dudes living the dream. Two generations of fresh, young pussy.
>>
>>16741425
If you're going to be disgusted at least get it right. Her dad fuckedhis daughter. So her sister is her mom and dad is also grand dad
>>
>>16741440
Her father is her grandfather so that was right to begin with.
>>
The Habsburgs ruled Europe for 400 years and they were inbred. You have nothing to fear, just plan your empire cautiously.
>>
Some people in this thread really need to learn how genetics work.

Its not only the children that come out of a relationship between two relatives that are in danger of likelihood of birth defects - they also give it down to their children even when they eventually get together with an unrelated partner.

So yes, you do bring it up.
>>
Put your sister to the test.
>>
>>16741220
post a pic for science!
>>
>Jack nicholson is his sister's son
what the fuck am I reading
>>
It might make things awkward, but if he cares about you, he won't make a big deal.

Not like you really had a say in being an incest baby. Besides, genetically speaking, it sounds like you got lucky.
>>
>>16741306
he wants it from the source
>>
>>16741273
Everyone is slow or fast depending on how philosophical their mood is when you ask. Its like the most subjective human characteristic.

I suggest growing some confidence
>>
>>16741541

That one's not inbreeding though, that's "my slut daughter got knocked up so I'll raise the kid, my grandchild, as my son and pretend they're siblings."
It used to happen all the time when teenage pregnancy couldn't be admitted. Ted Bundy was that way, too.
>>
The risk of inbreeding is mostly overblown. It's a greater risk, but you'll rarely see any real defects forming until you get a few generations in.

Still, if you consider starting a family together, you'll definitely want to read up on any risks there might be and keep him informed.
And as a general rule of thumb, lying or keeping things from your partner isn't a great sign.
>>
I doubt he'll really care since it's something you absolutely had zero control over.

Out of curiousity, how inbred are you? Are we talking siblings or like 2nd cousins twice removed?
>>
>>16741636
>>16741227
>>
If you incest if your dad and marry him, are you your own stepmother?
>>
>>16741227
Was it rape or a consensual relationship? Just curious.

First generation incest has an increased risk of complications, but not nearly as much as people think. The risk is about as high as a woman giving birth in her 40's. When you get into later generations of incest, that's when the risk gets high enough to actually matter. It sounds like you're perfectly fine.

That being said, other people's perceptions might look down on you. How long have your boyfriend and you been together? You know him better than we do, how do you think he'd react? Part of being in a relationship is being vulnerable to the other person. If you think this could be a long term thing, then you should probably share this secret with him.
>>
>>16741425
It's 4chan dude, people come here with fucked up stories every day.
>>
>>16741220
there's a lot of diseases that becoming common to inherent from being a product of two close relatives. As long as you're healthy I don't think this is anything that's super important to talk about. it's not like you're fucking your family behind his back.
>>
>>16741425
You'd be surprised at how often incest actually happens. Most people just don't talk about it.
>>
>>16741220

I'd reckon it'd be a dealmaker sweetheart

Do you also like moonshine and lynyrd skynyrd?
>>
>>16741220
If you think this will be a problem, then don't.
Honestly, my parents are also related, not that much, but they are.
I think what traumatized and made me more insecure is the fact how and why they came to be together in the beginning.
And how they act all normal but are quite fucked up for their situation.

Thank god I have no problems other than herniated discs, which were caused by manual labor and a difficult birth.

Protip:
Always visit a hospital that can help deliver your children safely.

>>16741408
No, not all.
Some guys do like smart girls, like I do.
Thing is, I do not know how to explain this so bear with me, most women can't stand it that a guy tries to improve.
They want it now, which is unrealistic.
I guess this goes for both sexes.

Point is, men who likes smarter women exist, but they are generally looked down upon, even if they try to improve and invest in themselves and are practically forced to settle down with less interesting people while the women who have spurn them are either find someone better or are more or less alone.
Just like everybody else.

Also, maybe I am interpreting too much into your post, but I read bitterness out of your post.
If you consider yourself an intelligent person, then try not to waste your intelligence on bitter or negative emotions.
Try to focus on a better day instead and look forward at what you can make more for tomorrow with what you have now.
>>
The risk associated with consanguinity is the probability that an embryo will receive the same genes from both parents. As long as your boyfriend isn't related to you, it will have no impact on children you potentially have with him.

The buck stops with you, unless you fuck your cousin or something.
>>
>>16741273
well you are posting in 4chan. Everyone here is a tad slow.
>>
It would be honestly be a deal breaker for me if...
>1. The dude stills around you
>2. He has sexually abuse you
otherwise you are fine.
>>
Incest is the best.
>>
>>16741227
How did such a thing even occur lol
Do you look inbred? Are your eyes far apart, close together, sort of a weird face, ect? He may figure it out. Also if your parents or what even ever are together... And what kind of discourse does your family use? Do you just call them mom and dad? Does your patents treat each other as a father and daughter more so than partners? Like he's gonna catch on dude
>>
>>16741396
Do you even understand what dominant and recessive genes are? Dominant aren't "superior" genes, they'll just show up instead of recessive genes. It's nothing to do with faulty genes.
>>
>>16741220

Question OP, what would you do if this info gets him horny.

Also did you ever call him daddy?
>>
>>16741227
How did you find out about this, op? How were you raised?

I was raised by my mother and my grandfather. He didn't live with us, but he was so involved in my life that he might as well have. I was told that my father left us when my mom was pregnant and didn't want anything to do with us. Anyway, after my "grandfather" passed away, my mom sat me down and blew me away by telling me that he was actually my father. Well, I guess *our* father. Obviously it was pretty shocking to find out.

I'm a pretty average dude, I turned out fine. The only person I've told is my wife, who accepted it. It's not our fault we were born, op. We can't control the circumstances of our birth; someone who loves you should be able to accept that. I'll probably tell our kids someday too. As far as I know, my mother hasn't told anyone other than me.

I hope my own story can help you a bit.
>>
How serious are you with this guy? If you've been dating him for a year plus and it's fairly serious, I would sit him down and tell him. I don't think it's a dealbreaker, but it wouldn't be good to keep such a secret if you plan on getting married or whatever.
>>
>>16741264
>>16741227
Now I was assuming it was your sister/brother had you or some shit, but your dad is pretty fucked up making it a pretty crazy situation.

But honestly as a guy who hates women and secrets, I wouldn't mind a girl keeping this away from me as long as she didn't have some related diseases. (being "slow" is a common thing not directly related)
>>
>>16741914
>How did such a thing even occur lol
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape
>>
>>16742050
It's entirely possible that it was consensual.
>>
>>16741220
Personally speaking I would never speak to you again and would be angry at you for keeping it from me in the first place, cause I'd never get involved with a girl who was inbred, no offence. I'd be too worried about genetic defects down the line. Maybe he isn't as close minded as me.
>>
>>16742801
So you're saying you would be completely irrational?
>>
>>16742876
He is not being 'irrational' inbreeding is disgusting.
>>
>>16742943
inbreeding is disgusting, but op is not looking to inbreed. She can't help that she was born.
>>
>>16742943
>I'd be too worried about genetic defects down the line.
In this particular situation, that is an irrational belief.
>>
It is a deal breaker IMO. Your genes are a landmine now even if you don't incest.
>>
>>16743010
>doesn't understand genetics
>>
There's only a problem if he wants kids.

If not, you're fair game.

If he does, then you've not done something wrong per se, but he's well within his rights to want to end things
>>
>>16743036
Her kids should be perfectly fine assuming she doesn't also fuck a family member.
>>
Depends on the guy.

I don't give a shit about anything my girlfriend was or did before we started dating, while I know of other guys who would dump her for even one of the things she's done.

Long story short: YOU aren't a deal-breaker, it's a matter of whether the guy you're dating will get hung up on that sort of thing.

Since honesty is always the best policy (no, really), I'd suggest you tell him if you feel it's something he should know. If you want to be prepared, perhaps chat to a doctor and get the answers to any questions he might have.
>>
>inbred
only white people be pullin this shit
>>
>>16741439
You made my day. Thank you.
>>
>>16741764
>teasing a girl for something she had absolutely no control over
well arent you high and mighty?
>>
idk is it like hot kinda inbred or fucked up kinda inbred?
>>
>>16743309
>hot kinda inbred
No such thing.
>>
>>16743288
Ignore him; no one takes that tripfag seriously anymore.
>>
>>16741432
SHE'S MY SISTER AND MY DAUGHTER
>>
File: yare.jpg (35KB, 479x492px) Image search: [Google]
yare.jpg
35KB, 479x492px
>>16743368
Since when have I ever wanted to be taken "seriously" by a bunch of chronic masturbators and normalfags that cant exist without seeking validation

I have always come here to laugh at you
>>
>>16743104
This is probably the best advice I've seen on this board
>>
>>16743288
>>16743368

Please see >>16742864

Update your filters. The more people that ignore him, the better.
>>
>>16743419
You think that's going to stop me?
>>
>>16743419
ty new to /adv/
>>
>>16743419
>Kylo Pegasus
I've never actually filtered anyone before but filtering this faggot on a board where people are seeking help is necessary.
>>
>>16743419
Oh my god, thank you so much. This is almost literally a cure for cancer.
>>
File: 1453059129577.jpg (23KB, 472x262px) Image search: [Google]
1453059129577.jpg
23KB, 472x262px
>>16743433
THIS BOARD IS A HEALING SAFE SPACE AND YOU ABLE-BODIED SHITLORDS ARE LITERALLY SHITTING ALL OVER IT
>>
>>16743430
>>16743433
>>16743439
The trip used in that example is an old one, so it might be best to filter by name. I'll help if anyone needs it.
>>
>>16743444
Can you post steps, please? I've never messed with filtering before.
>>
File: leo.png (59KB, 275x249px) Image search: [Google]
leo.png
59KB, 275x249px
>>16743444
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyenRCJ_4Ww
>>
File: 1453255637008.jpg (90KB, 600x567px) Image search: [Google]
1453255637008.jpg
90KB, 600x567px
>>16743446
You will be assimilated
>>
>>16743444
Come on Mr. Smarty man

Resistance is futile
>>
>>16743446
Click on "Settings" at the bottom right of the page then go to "Filters & Post Hiding," then make sure "Filter and Highlight specific threads/posts." is checked. Go to edit. A box should appear where you you can input text. Put his name in, click the dropbox and go to name, make sure "Hide" is checked, and save your settings. Alternatively you can input the tripcode and put tripcode in the dropbox. Or preferably do both. Let me know if you have trouble.
>>
>>16743444
Come on, teach people to block me even though I change every post
>>
File: 1450932730590.jpg (624KB, 886x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1450932730590.jpg
624KB, 886x1144px
>>16743495
I guarantee my will is stronger than yours and I will be witnessed
>>
>>16743495
After you've checked the box for "filters and post hiding," you can also then just highlight what you want filtered, then click the small blue triangle next to any post, and filter from there.
>>
File: 100496.jpg (55KB, 400x686px) Image search: [Google]
100496.jpg
55KB, 400x686px
>>16743510
Too bad it doesn't work
>>
>>16743495
>>16743510
thanks friend. adv already feels a lot more enjoyable
>>
>>16743525
Except it doesn't work lol
>>
>>16743531
Still going to keep pretending?
>>
File: Filter.jpg (275KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Filter.jpg
275KB, 1600x900px
>>16743525
You're welcome.
>>
>>16743542
>filtering me manually

ayy lmao
>>
>>16743546
>Anonymous
That's the spirit, anon!
>>
>>16743549
I'm not anonymous

I still find it hilarious you filtered me manually 6 times
>>
>>16743553

In true /adv/ tradition I'm going to blog about my day

So I thought Trumps rally for the veterans was pretty good. 6 million dollars is a great start to helping those guys. I woke up really tired today thank god for snooze. Those 10 minutes really hit the spot. The girl with the blue tiger camo pants in front of me had a really bouncy ass, funny that she's dating the tallest asian guy ive literally seen in my entire life. I think he's Korean. Mtn Dew kickstart is shitty and I hope the shop gets the regular green amps in instead of horrible passion fruit.
>>
>>16743587
Actually I want to increase my high score so I'm gonna with the vintage
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.