[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Preggo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2016-01-26-08-34-04.png (93KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-26-08-34-04.png
93KB, 480x800px
This is hella fucked /adv/. My ex just messaged me telling me she's preg and it's mine. She lied and told me she was infertile all through our relationship. She said she was planning on giving it to adoption and if she keeps it she won't force me to be a part of the kid's life. She won't abort. I'm 18 and she's 17, we aren't ready to have kids. I want nothing to do with this kid. What do and what can I expect? Pic related
>>
Push her down the 5 step plan OP trust me
>>
Falcon
>>
>>16732881
Kek
She also moved to a differenrt state, worth mentioning
>>
Bamp
>>
File: consider.jpg (51KB, 719x720px) Image search: [Google]
consider.jpg
51KB, 719x720px
>>16732876
Maybe not now... But watch out because she can still tag you down the line.... and it will probably be more inconvenient for you. Expect to have to get a paternity test somewhere down the line; expect to pay child support
>>
>>16733104
This is pretty much what I figured. Fuck me silly.
>>
Live month to month. plan in preparation for racking up a massive debt. when the time comes declare bankruptcy. repeat as necessary. ;) no child support.
>>
>>16732876
>believing a 17 year old girl when she says she's infertile
>>
>>16733147
Her dad told me the same thing
>>
>>16733147
This
My sides are in orbit.
>>
I'm 18 and just a month ago I thought I was going to have to be a dad. I know it's scary Op.

You can take responsibility or you can not. It's your choice.
>>
>>16733166
You thought you were going to have to be a dad? What happened?
>>
>>16733144
Kek
>>
>>16732876
Well, I don’t know where you live but if you were in my jurisdiction you would be entitled to a DNA test to determine paternity. If it is your child then regardless of what your ex says you will be required to pay support. This means reimbursing the state if she collects welfare. If the child is adopted then your financial obligations are ended. On the personal side you may find yourself changing your mind about the baby when the child is born.
There is something about seeing those curious little eyes and feeling that child in your arms that changes a man. So, be prepared for some financial responsibility and the possibility that you may love this child regardless of the circumstances of its conception. Many is the father who thought hearing those words “I’m pregnant” was the worst thing in the world only to find out later that is was the best. Blessings my young friend. Do not fear. You will be able to handle whatever fate throws at you.
>>
>>16732876
Push for adoption HARD and also deny paternity unless you get it tested and 100% confirmed. Emphasise you do not want anything to do with the child
>>
>>16732876
>17
>18
>Cumming inside her
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha you deserve this OP! See you in 18 years when you're finally able to resume your life. Amazing.
>>
>>16733153
Then she probably wasn't lying, she probably genuinely believed she was because, most likely, an OBGYN told her so.
>>
>>16732876

Text

>can I see the pee stick

and show us the response
>>
>>16733708
I might try this. I'm honestly feeling the worst I ever have in my life, and it keeps getting worse. No way I can do six months of this shit
>>16733718
Just asked her dad, he told me she was lying
>>16733720
A doctor told her when she went in for some sickness or some shit
>>
Have any of you had to tell your parents this shit? I know I have to tell my father and I know he won't take it well.
>>
>>16732876
lmao
kill her and then kill yourself.
3 birds with one stone.
>>
Ok? A doctor, her dad, and her thought she was infertile. That doesnt mean she lied. She was told she couldnt have kids, so YOU and her figured you didnt need protection. There are plenty of ppl that have a doctor say that they cant have kids but end up having them anyways. Shouldnt believe doctors. Your both at fault.
Depending on what family the child goes to, in foster care, their life could be a living hell. I was in foster care and it is one of the worst experiences of my life. I do not recommend foster care unless you think she will be a worse mother than the foster parents.
>>
Are you sure she is pregnant?
>>
>>16733790
foster care is better than an abortion
>>
>>16733790
Nobody told her she was infertile. She is just a cunt. I'd her abort it at 6 weeks
>>
>trusting women to be responsible.

They're basically children.
>>
>>16733863
And I say you are jealous of women.
>>
>>16733863
>17

She literally was a child. Idk what OP was expecting, but I guess he's a child too. That poor baby.
>>
>>16732876
No matter what she says, you have to assume that she WILL come after you. If you just take her word then she changes her mind, you'll be fucked. So to avoid surprise child support payments you need to be involved.

If she goes the adoption route, be there IN PERSON for as many meetings as possible. Get your signature and a date on everything and KEEP COPIES.

If she decides to keep it, be involved as much as possible. Try to get as close to a 50/50 custody split as humanly possible. If she ends up having the child the majority of the time and then decided to come after you for money, she WILL WIN, and she WILL get back payments.

Even if she signs a notarized letter absolving you of all parental responsibilities, you will still lose in court. If she ever has to get on govt assistance, you will be required to pay up.
>>
File: cLHgfL6.png (686KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cLHgfL6.png
686KB, 1080x1080px
>>16733939

Nah i feel sorry for them.
>>
Update: her dad told me the doc said she was six weeks and the last time we had sex was early November. They havent seen a gyno yet, is the doc reliable?
>>
>>16733839
>foster care is better than an abortion
DISAGREE TOTALLY
That is no favor to the kid. Believe it.
>>
>>16733712
>See you in 18 years when you're finally able to resume your life.
You think being a parent ends then? Not even close.
>>
>>16733193
the good ole plan-stairs

for when plan-b doesnt work
>>
>>16733751
>Just asked her dad, he told me she was lying

Dude, wat? Why would he lie for her and get her pregnant?
>>
>>16734512
is her dad moslem or bible belt christain

does the dad know shes pregnant

he'll drive her into a river and let the car sink
>>
>>16733972
>Even if she signs a notarized letter absolving you of all parental responsibilities, you will still lose in court. If she ever has to get on govt assistance, you will be required to pay up.
This is true. She can change her mind at any moment. If she wants to take you to court, the state represents her for free in many states, and you need to hire an attorney.
>>
>>16733839

Are your retarded?
>>
>>16734512
He didn't, when we were together and I was still uneasy about her being infertile she made up some shit about how I couldnt ask her dad directly and mentioned it in a joke and he agreed. I didnt want to push it anymore because she cried every time I did
>>
>>16733515
Spoken like a true cuck.
>>
>>16734524

Okay. Well. This chick is insane. Sorry OP, you're fucked, you can't trust that she's going to be reasonable.

Do you have evidence that she lied to you, texts and shit? I don't know the law, but I'd assume things might go a little better for you if push comes to shove if you can prove that she directly misled you.
At the end of the day, child support is all about supporting the child, not the parent, so it might make no difference, but still.
>>
>>16733839
Wrong. You obviously havent been in foster care. I would of rather my mother abort me than to go through that shit again.
I have been raped, molested twice, been starved, had SUPER religious foster parents, been abused, and no one cared about me.
So no, i dont believe its better.
>>
>>16732876
Congratulations, your life is over!
>>
>>16733981
>"See their morals, their "code," it's a bad joke; dropped at the first sign of trouble.
So I mean it's obvious SJW don't even believe their own bullshit, so what can we infer from that, are they just terrible, manipulative sociopaths who indulge in playing the victim?
>>
>>16734540

Sorry to hear that, anon. Legitimately.
>>
>>16734502
>kill all third worlders
>its better for them
>>16734540
>You obviously havent been in foster care
>being dead is better than living
children for you.
>>
>>16732876

She can get you for child support, at any time. That said, you SHOULD support the child. It's yours.

Be in the kid's life, help them to grow up better. Why abandon the child, it didn't have any choice being born to 2 teenagers.

Step the fuck up and be responsible.
>>
>>16734540
If your life is so bad then pull the trigger. But if you hesitate, even for a second, it just proves me right
>>
>>16734603
>But if you hesitate, even for a second,
An inability to commit suicide does not indicate a marvelous quality of life. What is wrong with you?
>>
>>16734593
If you had a button that birthed a child with no means to take care of it would you press that button because it's better to make someone exist if there was even the potential?
>>
>>16734597
>Step the fuck up and be responsible
You're the reason the world needs MGTOW. Anon consented to have recreational sex with a girl who led him to believe she was infertile. He should not be expected to derail his life because some dumb bitch can't get an abortion or failing that, give it up for adoption, which, by the way, is the only sane choice at their age; she's not only decided to cripple any attempts either of them might have at making something of themselves, but pretty much setting this kid up to fail, as well. She's making an extremely selfish, emotional decision that will have very real, very negative effects on the lives of three people.

Her body. Her choice. Should be her responsibility. If she or her parents are moralfagging over the idea of termination, let it be their problem.

Holy shit gynocentrism is draconian.
>>
>>16734593

Being not born is not the same as being dead.

Are you killing people every time you jack off and avoid having a baby?

It is inexcusable to bring a life into the world just to dump it off on someone who'll abuse it.
>>
>>16734636

I think that a man should be able to sign away custody if he doesn't want the child.

But that's not the world we live in.

She is having a child, he SHOULD help support it.

The woman is clearly a manipulative bitch, but what did the child do? Nothing.
>>
>>16734618
Yes it does. It indicates that you want to live no matter how shitty you think your life is. Life isnt all about marvelous moments.
>>
>>16734637
>jack and avoid having a baby
I didnt know my sperm was a separate entity flourishing into a person already.
>>
>>16734648

Wanting to stay alive is completely different from knowing it would have been better to not have been born. And what anon wants is immaterial anyway, that has no impact on the fact that the decision to leave him in foster care was a poor one.

If someone abuses their kid, and the kid channels that pain into brilliant art and goes on to become amazingly successful and happy, the abuser doesn't suddenly get a medal for being a piece of shit just because it happened to turn out well. They're still just a piece of shit.
If anon is happy with his life, that doesn't change the fact that allowing him life was a poor decision.
>>
>>16734621
>make someone exist
Conception already happened. The analogy doesnt work.
>>
>>16734651

Instead of having sex, dipshit.
>>
>>16734651
But a fetus isn't necessarily a person either. They get miscarried all the time, becoming a lump of useless bloody cells. I don't consider it a person unless it could live on its own outside of the body, like at maybe 6 months or something.
>>
>>16734660
>it would have been better to not have been born
And what miracle would have occurred it you werent born?
>If anon is happy with his life, that doesn't change the fact that allowing him life was a poor decision.
This is the most sickening mentality Ive ever heard.
Youre right though. Hitler thought the same thing. Jews were a mistake.
>>
>17
>court order

what
>>
>>16734675

This is the most disappointing use of Godwin's Law I've ever seen. I wish you'd been aborted.
>>
>>16734671
>They get miscarried all the time
People die. Whats your point. No child can live without support and on its own.
>>16734666
Why have sex?
>>
>>16734683
Im sure hitler thought the same thing when he saw a jew. I didnt understand him, but it seems you do.
>>
>>16734685
My point is that I would feel shitty about throwing away a crying premature baby, but I wouldn't feel shitty about scraping out a lump of cells. Maybe this is splitting hairs, but it depends on how you define life. To me, it doesn't have life until it has a heartbeat, to you it has life the moment of conception, and maybe to someone else sperm has life because it can move and requires nutrients.

I'm not the original anon you were arguing with anyway, so I guess I don't care if you win this argument. I'm honestly just popping popcorn, waiting to see what OP will do.
>>
>>16734758
>to someone else sperm has life because it can move and requires nutrients.
sperm is a life by strict definition. But it will not flourish into a person until it finds an egg.
>>
>>16734758
>My point is that I would feel shitty about throwing away a crying premature baby
This is the worst part. Its because they dont have a voice to defend themselves with that you dont have a problem throwing them away.
>>
>>16734776
But every time you jack off, aren't you intentionally throwing away potential babies with no voice? They're all potential babies, and so are the eggs that a girl ejects every month with her period (but at least that's involuntary).

When you use a condom or a girl uses birth control, you're throwing away sperm and eggs, and they can't fight back.

So why is every other form of contraception okay but early abortion is not? What is so special about that clump of cells that doesn't even have a heartbeat?
>>
>>16732876
you're pretty much boned, even if she says you don't have to be a part of the kid's life or if she's not going to pursue child support.

your best bet is to bank on a negative paternity test, a miscarriage, her putting the kid up for adoption, or moving to a country that doesn't expedite child support payments
>>
>>16734948
>potential babies
What does this even mean. Its starts with conception. The moment the child is on its way. Its not potential anymore. Its just as much of a child as any other. Just less developed.
>>
>>16734968
this
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.