[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scared of girls thinking im a creep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: trap.jpg (47KB, 491x363px) Image search: [Google]
trap.jpg
47KB, 491x363px
So basically I dont interact with girls bc im scared of being labeled a creep. Like I'll look at a girl and look away if she looks my way and try my best to not talk to her without her talking first. This therefore fucks me over bc girls want me to make the first move but I can't because what if they just think im creepy for doing so. It's kind of a trap and i was wondering if any of you guys know how to get out of said trap.
>>
>>16689941
Let me provide you with a simple decision making guide regarding this topic:

Are you attractive? If so, you aren't creepy. If not, then you're creepy.
>>
Eh, they can still feel your attraction to them. Use your words to develop your emotions towards them to more than just "wish shed fuck me".

T. Someone who has to start doing this with my mom and brothers gf because they hate me since I act how you describe
>>
>>16689944
>Are you attractive? If so, you aren't creepy. If not, then you're creepy.

http://www.doctornerdlove.com/2012/09/creepy-behavior-difference-attractive-attracted/
>>16689941

Solution: Just stop giving a fuck and start doing it until you get over it. Confidence goes a long way in curtailing creepiness.
>>
>>16689964
>Subtly agrees that being attractive affects whether or not someone thinks you're creepy
>Bu.. But guys it's not all about that! I swear!
Fuck off.
>>
>>16689972

No idea what the fuck you're talking about there, but life isn't binary.
>>
When looking at a girl, if she makes eye contact, hold it until she looks away. Then go talk to her.

If you look at her, and she avoids eye contact, then don't ever stare at her again. (You can go talk to her. Now or later. She either was shy and interested, or just not interested... either way just don't stare at her over and over. What's creepy is when you don't move on.)
>>
>>16689976
The author takes an experience and tries to say that what that person experienced was invalid. So, did that person make it up? Funny enough, I've experienced things similar to what was described in that story. Did I imagine those things as well? The author is trying to downplay the effectiveness of being attractive in order to give ugly people hope. It's disgusting.
>>
>>16689941
don't worry about it the only girls that will call people creepy are the ugly bitter girls who don't get enough attention but say it anyways to give off the allusion that guys are desperate for them. honestly don't even take women seriously they are just over grown children.
>>
>>16689999

Not going to post beyond this, because you're probably one of those hell bent on just arguing whatever negative viewpoint they have until the day they die (Just like that chick who comes here every night bitching about how men are untrustworthy)

I'll just say, he never aid it wasn't at all factor (in fact, he admits the opposite), just that it isn't binary. Which is the assertion that YOU made.
>>
>>16690030
Mother fucker I worked a data entry job as my first job out of high school and all the new girls who started thought I was creepy because I was a slightly overweight nerd who sat at his desk and did his work. That's right: I was creepy for doing my job. Yet after they talked to me for two minutes they realized I wasn't creepy at all. Many years later they laughed about how wrong they were.

So when chucklefucks like you come on here and say that looks are not what determines people's perception of creepiness it pisses me the fuck off.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.