[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I stop being so clingy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: ah.jpg (11KB, 236x306px) Image search: [Google]
ah.jpg
11KB, 236x306px
How the fuck do I stop being so clingy
>>
>>16689549
there's other people to interact with.
Get over whoever you're clinging onto and fill the gap with other things/ people.
>>
Are you male or female, op?
>>
>>16689549
Seek Jesus.
>>
i think the problem is self worth. if u think ur shit u will cling to whoever gives you attention. is this u op?
>>
>>16689640
Male

>>16689644
I have extreme insecurity issues
>>
>>16689675
buy a onahole
>>
>>16689684
Sex is not a priority anon
>>
>>16689549
smoke crack
>>
>>16689694
then stop being retarded

Were you born with another human attached? then grow the fuck up you candy ass
>>
>>16689675

You will stop being clingy when you learn, on a conscious and subconscious level, that you have options.

They way you learn that is by actually having multiple relationships. But that's a chicken and egg problem.

The best way to solve it is probably to become the best man you can outside of relationships (be strong, healthy, well dressed, have useful and marketable skills, be in charge of your life, etc...) once you have all of that in order, you'll probably find it a lot easier to have more relationships, even with your mentality of scarcity.
>>
>>16689743
This is not advice.
>>
Being clingy often means you're just bored and they seem like the only option to keep you occupied. Find some shit to do.
>>
>>16689743
i feel really sorry for this tripfag
i mean his life can't possibly be a happy story
>>
Get a hobby, develop self worth, occupy yourself so you have things to think about other than who ever you're clinging on to.
>>
File: yare.jpg (35KB, 479x492px) Image search: [Google]
yare.jpg
35KB, 479x492px
>>16690207
le projection man
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.