[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it actually possible to get a GF while being balding/bald

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Norwood-Classification.jpg (993KB, 3137x2436px) Image search: [Google]
Norwood-Classification.jpg
993KB, 3137x2436px
Is it actually possible to get a GF while being balding/bald at 18-20?

I always see people trying to say that it doesn't matter, but it literally does. Redditors and other people like them always try to make things sound completely kosher and in control when they may just not be because of unfortunate events.

I mean personally, I don't like bald heads. It doesn't really fit my personality or my interests, and I think hair is nice. It really does not make sense to me when people say "just b confident bald guys are sexy", no, they're not, at least to someone like me. I don't like Jason Statham, I would rather be a Last Airbender or One Punch Man looking ass nigga than that musky looking retard.
>>
Just do like Trump and you'll be fucking 10/10 Russian super models and rekindling patriotism.
>>
now, I'm going to list off some "sexy bald guys"

>ESAM, from competitive Smash Brothers
>Mew2King, from competitive Smash Brothers
>Anthony Fantano
>Mahatma Gandhi
>Vladimir Lenin
>2Pac Shakur
>DMX
>Bernie Sanders
>John Mccain
>Kyle Gass, from Tenacious D

did I miss any?
>>
>>16688572
no, I hate Vladimir Putin. I think that guy is a douchebag.

My only options are probably a girl with daddy issues who has a bald dad.
>>
>>16688572
>>16688579
hold on, I misinterpreted the post.

Donald Trump is not balding. That nigga takes Propecia or something, because his hair while thin is not gone.
>>
also, I think it's plenty retarded that people will always say that "oh it's the CONFIDENCE that's your problem bro, girls HATE that lack of confidence shit"

Even though there are dudes with good hair that are insecure losers but they can still get a girlfriend (aka me before my hair loss became retardedly noticeable) because there are girls with niche interests that simply aren't into archetypal alpha males, which seems like the only option that people seem to think that you have to become after you go bald at a young age.

People are not ready to admit that it's unfortunate, and will always pin a superficial flaw on your personal character. I believe that that is pretty assholeish to do.
>>
>>16688576
2pac is the only valid one out of that list and he was probably not even actually bald
>>
>>16688614
oh and dmx too i guess, didn't know him so the name didn't register
goddamn, bald only seems to work if you're black and a rapper, too bad the majority of this site's userbase are white neets
>>
>>16688560
For the most part, it actually doesn't matter. There are some girls where balding is a deal breaker, but they are a lot fewer than you am to think.
>>
>>16688560
>Is it actually possible to get a GF while being balding/bald at 18-20?
Balding may be difficult, but bald is another matter. Embrace it. Shave what you've got left, and replace your daily hair-care routine with shaving and taking care of your scalp.

Bald men CAN be attractive. The big difference is that confidence is much more important: it enhances the attractiveness of someone with hair, but if you're bald it's a make-or-break deal. When it's clear that you're taking care of yourself, you're making some effort to work with what you have, and you aren't ashamed of this, that's the kind of confidence people talk about when they talk about getting girls. That's what you need.
>>
Don't worry about balding. Hair is overrated. If you do shave your head. Don't grow a beard. You'll just look like a douche bag.
>>
>>16688560
Post your face. I'll try to find what kind of shaped cut would suit you if you don't want to rely on products like gro-gain.

But to be completely honest with you, bald guys (who have the right facial features) look really fucking hot.
>>
Why do westerners obsess about shaving all their hair if they lose it? How is that helping things?

Just take propecia, my biggest regret in life is not taking it 8 months earlier
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.