[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anger Problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: randy-savagejpg-fd3dd943b59edd14.jpg (543KB, 1451x1925px) Image search: [Google]
randy-savagejpg-fd3dd943b59edd14.jpg
543KB, 1451x1925px
My boyfriend has been an extremely angry person recently. It feels like I'm walking on eggshells whenever I talk to him. He's been punching walls and picking fights with everything I say and storming off all mad and leaving the house. He is constantly complaining and angry and annoyed with everything, but I still love him more than anything. He's really a great guy, I just have no idea how to help him and whenever I bring it up, he just gets more angry.
A lot of the problems are with our dog, who's a really fucking sweet dog. Never does a single thing wrong, besides barking at the mailman (no joke) and she is excitable around strangers. But he'll get so angry/annoyed or whatever with her and just start throwing her around and yelling at her and calling her a peice of shit and shaking her by her face. Then he wonders why she doesn't come to him when he calls her anymore and that pisses him off and it's just like, shit!!! I don't know what to do! I'm not a fucking doctor. So if any of you bros have any advice, I would greatly appreciate it. I really want to help him...
>>
>>16686723
>just start throwing her around and yelling at her and calling her a peice of shit and shaking her by her face
record this and file a complaint with animal control and give them the video. your dog doesn't deserve to live with an abusive shit like that

and leave him. if he does that to an animal/pet that supposedly has value to him, there's little reason to think he won't keep escalating and start roughing you up as well
>>
>>16686936
I don't want to leave him. I want to help him.... He's honestly always super sweet and nice to me. My dog doesn't deserve it, but I just can't get in-between when it's happening. I get too scared..... I'm a horrible person.
>>
>>16686953
he's eventually going to beat you. that's how people like this progress

>My dog doesn't deserve it, but I just can't get in-between when it's happening
if you gave a shit about your dog you would record it and do what I said, or at least leave him.
>>
>>16686953
It's good not to get between him and the dog. Your safety is important. I can see that you really do want to help, but he just gets angrier, so it feels like there's nothing you can do. Do you have another place to stay?
>>
>>16686723
Is that nWo black and white Randy Savage?

My nyukka.
>>
File: 1451242495232.jpg (10KB, 227x261px) Image search: [Google]
1451242495232.jpg
10KB, 227x261px
>punching walls
>picking fights
>abusing dog

Man this isnt just "oh I'm just in a bad mood because reasons". Run for the hills mate.
>>
>>16687033
>>16686996
>>16686959

Is there really nothing I can do? I mean, we've been together four years and I really love him. He's never laid a finger on me abusively ever. It just seems like it's been bad for a couple months. I know his job at a call center was a pain for him because old people yelled at him all day, but he recently lost his job and I just think it's a great time to start fresh and try to get him some help somehow. I don't know.... I do worry about our dog though. She is such a sweetie. I've gotten him to promise to leave her alone, but he always seems to forget or something, I dunno....
>>
>>16687008
Yee

Macho Man!
>>
Get that childish idiot out of your life and find someone who isn't going to get angry at you for asking why they're angry.
He's obviously not happy with you, so cut your losses and dump him. Sorry, but people like that are poison.
>>
>>16687072
You should have a backup plan ready just in case. Keep the dog somewhere away from him. Have a place you can go to if things turn bad.

If you break up with him (of course in a public setting) and he really loves you, he will go to anger management counseling and get the help he needs. Right now, you have to leave him because he is not treating you with the love and respect you deserve.
>>
>>16687072
>I've gotten him to promise to leave her alone, but he always seems to forget or something
pretty blatant lie. He knows he's gonna keep abusing the dog. And he knows what you want to hear. So that's what he says to you.
>>
Get the fuck out of there and get the dog out of there. IF this relationship is to survive -- and I want to be clear that I don't for a moment believe that it should, I think you should run far and fast, but I'm humoring that notion for a moment -- IF it is to survive, you need to be able to tell him that his behavior has become completely unacceptable and that if he wants you to remain in his life it needs to stop immediately and he needs to seek counseling. Please understand: you're not going to be able to "change him" through gentle nudging or whatever. You need to speak plainly to him and GET HIM TO SEE A PROFESSIONAL and when you tell him that, you need to be a safe distance away, in a safe location.

And seriously, take the fucking dog with you. It's an animal in your care. You have a responsibility towards it. Don't dodge that.

I'm going to reiterate that you should simply break up with him, and then, if you really care that much about him, try and encourage him to seek help as a friend, not a partner. That's what you should do, but I've learned that people on /adv/ never take advice they just don't want to take, so please meet us halfway and just get you and the dog out of there as a temporary measure.
>>
>>16687072
don't be a fucking pussy and leave him. what about if you have kids with this person and he pulls this shit? are you going to stand by and let him abuse your kid too? and anon, he WILL start hitting you. it's only a matter of when. he isn't a special snowflake. he's just like every other guy out there who starts off "so sweet" then degrades. don't delude yourself

>he forgets or something
don't be naive. he damn well knows that if he says this that you'll get off his back and be too much of a doormat to stop him from abusing your dog. but all you fucking care about is saving your damaged relationship, which has already gone down the shitter and you're too emotionally dependent on him to admit it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.