[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

learning how to dance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: kate-upton.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kate-upton.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
where do i start? i have no idea.
how do girls even dance? all tutorials are basically about swinging your booty. how about some moves that actually look awesome?
the goal is to get better body-controle
>>
>>16684477
Got skype? I'll be happy to give you some pointers.
>>
>>16684547
And by pointers I mean ropes of cum,
>>
>>16684477
Honestly?

Take MDMA and go to some psy-trance party.
It will pretty much open you up, and you'll have the whole night to practice dancing.

I took LSD the other night and I'm so comfortable with dancing now that I do it even in my gym when the beat is good.
>>
>>16684700
that might work but i rather not take drugs.

and besides, i'm more interested in the part of dancing where you learn to isolate and controle movements. i think it's fascinating and i want to be able to do that too.
>>
>>16684477
Well there's two kinds of dancing:

1) The dancing everyone does. This is just moving to music and is made possible for most of us through the use of alcohol
2) formal dancing (usually cultural). This you actually need lessons for.
>>
>>16684825
what if i want something inbetween? like, dance moves, but not waltz? is there something that's not as ghetto as hip-hop or as slutty as salsa or belly-dancing?
>>
>>16684830
You can casual dance without twerking. My gf is super fucking shy so she just moves her hips as I hold her and we just move ourselves to the music. When I say moves her hips I mean like she swings herself while I hold her.

You sound more adventurous, though, so I'd recommend finding music you like or popular dance/club music and finding how to dance to it.

I'm still having trouble understanding what you want. Are you trying to woo an audience? Where are you dancing? Clubs obviously have a strong relation to hookup culture so the dancing is mostly grinding and shit.
>>
>>16684864
ah, i need to clarify. i don't exactly know where i would want to dance, probably just for myselfe. it's just a skill i'd like to hone and i also like the fitness and, as i said earlier, body-controle aspects. i don't really go clubbing, but if i would i would also like to be able to ace that. i love music and i thought that would be a neat thing to do.
>>
>>16684879
other thatn that, i'm open for other suggestions on how to gain more controle and power over your body. i was thinking martial arts, but i'm not sure about that. i think dancing would suit me more. i just haven't found the right style yet
>>
>>16684879
>>16684887
Well if you're curious about dancing but don't know where to start try a dance class. Could be formal or at a local rec center. An instructor can point you in the right direction.

As for other stuff, I hear a lot of women enjoy kick boxing. Hell, I want to try it someday since it looks fun. I'm sure that'd definitely help give you the control you're looking for.
>>
>>16685142
there are a few dance centers where i live. but they mainly offer salsa, ballet or hip-hop. soo... meh, maybe i should just give it a try. i always was fascinated with tango for some weird reason. maybe i'll give it a try.

i have considered kick boxing. also fencing and mixed martial arts. my bf does that, and he's also big into krav maga. maybe i should go ask him.
thanks for the ideas anon!
>>
>>16685155
Go to hip hop or salsa, these are similar enough to club music and will teach you how to better control your body, you should figure out the rest by yourself after that. Ballet and tango have way too different techniques.
>>
>>16684795
>i rather not take drugs.

Good choice tho, I'm fucked up beyond repair.
The high isn't worth it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.