[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Father is cheating on Mom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: ayy lamao.png (487KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lamao.png
487KB, 500x500px
Hi,
I found out my dad is having an affair with his longtime coworker, simple saw his messages on social media.I confronted him, but he told me that it is nothing serious, he wants just to bone her. He is 56 years old.I am not planning to tel my mother, this would be bad for family. What do you think should I just forget about it or make sure this does not grow into something more? middle aged people soemtmes do stupid childish mistakes.
>>
I would just forget about it, focus on your own life and dont worry about things that are out of your control.
>>
>>16681364
Sounds like you're jealous, dads got two women I've got none.
>>
>>16681364

I wouldn't get involved, but I don't see any reason why you shouldn't put some pressure on your father to do the right thing and come clean on his own. Just bear in mind that this could possibly culminate in divorce. If you get involved in any capacity, you may blame yourself for being the catalyst leading to said divorce, and that would be an unpleasant guilt to live with.
>>
>>16681364
>he told me that it is nothing serious, he wants just to bone her.

Sounds like you should be a little more Alpha like your dad.
>>
>>16681364
I think this is a tricky matter and I can imagine why people would advise you not to get involved.

I'd only ask if you're okay with that. Can you live with the idea of your father cheating on your mother?

You also have the option of telling him to stop doing it without telling your mother...
>>
I don't subscribe to the "mind your own business" policy when it's someone you care about getting betrayed. I'd tell him "you have tonight and tomorrow to tell [mom] your side of the story, if you don't, the next day I will." But I realize most people will probably disagree.
>>
>>16681706
I do, but it depends on how close the cheated person is. Coworker? None of my business. Parents or siblings? Not cool.
>>
>>16681677
Samefag.

>>16681706
>>16681830
I agree, I wouldn't be comfortable with it either. But it depends on the relationship.
>>
>>16681364

Seduce your mom then let your dad find out

>checkmate
>>
>>16681364
ok
>>16681623
I am a just a bit upset about it
>>16681651
I dont think he should tell mother about this, it would ruin our family, when he was younger he had a lot of money , was vice presiden in a bank, he is already known for cheating so i dont think it would be a good idea.
>>16681654
he is an alpha motherfucker in his own way but i do not consider cheating as a good thing to do.
>>16681677
I am more worried that he would become emottionaly attached to tht other women.
>>16681706
I disagree

So the problem is I dont want him to fall for that woman.
>>
>>16681364
Would you do the same if you found out your mom was fucking one of her coworkers?
>>
Or dress up as your dads coworker and seduce your dad.

Then its not cheating its incest..
>>
>>16681884
No, I would confront her and say:
>>16681706 "you have tonight and tomorrow to tell [dad] your side of the story, if you don't, the next day I will."
>>
>>16681898
Are you OP? Why is the case different for your mom and your dad?
>>
>>16681911
yes op. because i am not some cuckson, please dont tell me that you think that man=woman in every aspect of relationship.
>>
>>16681920
You're a goddamn idiot and your mother deserves better than being cheated on by her shit husband and having a shit son.
>>
>>16681920
Jesus, you are the worst fucking son. Not only is your mom being cheated on but she has a piece of shit autistic son to boot. I would kill myself if something like you came out of my vagina.

Hope the affair is uncovered just so that your mom can find out what shit people you are and leave you both. That way she has a chance to find people who actually love her, without the two of you dead weights.
>>
>>16681936
maybe, but it is how it is, we have a family and I just dont want it to fall apart. and dont be so butthurt that you have cuck philosopy and i called you out.
>>
>>16681965
I like how you are more interested in defending women`s rights by adressing situation that is not a problem here.
>>
>>16681364
It's your dad's problem, not yours. Stay out of it. Don't help him hide it but don't reveal it either. Even if you managed to sabotage this relationship he'll find someone else to fuck and it's back to square one. Just ignore it, eventually he'll reach the age where he can't get it up anymore and everyone's happy.
>>
>>16681991
thanks, good advice, it actually made me feel better.
>>
>>16681364
and you are not going to cockblock your father? I would be sad If I were your mom kid

shame on you, playing with the devil
>>
>>16681920
i hope you end up having a daughter you raised and loved, who doesn't tell you when she finds out your wife is cucking you because "omg, girl code". fucking retard
>>
>>16681970
>cuck philosophy

You've been spending too much time here you autist.
>>
>>16681986
Nowhere did I mention anything related to women's rights. It's about being a decent person. Your mother pushed a disloyal autistic red pill "cuck philosophy" piece of shit child out of her vagina, and I feel bad for her.
>>
>>16682008
I hope that never happens , that would be horrible.I really think that cheatin is bad no matter on which side, but I do think that if women cheats that means she does not love/respect her husband, but when men cheats he might be just doing it for sex, I know that this might sound incorrect to some of you. I do not cheat on my partner and never would.
>>16682010
it actually made me laught out loud gal, thanks for positive vibes.
>>
You better hope your mom doesn't get an std from your dad's reckless selfish acts.
>>
>>16682053
>he might be just doing it for sex
Which would still mean he doesn't respect his wife either. Or is it okay for both as long as it's "just" sex?
Plus, guy cheating potentially ends up with another kid. So he probably doesn't care much for his wife or his own children, because getting sex takes priority over how it could affect his family.
>>
>>16681364
Have you ever watched The Great Gatsby 1974? Two people in a couple both cheat on each other with other people, but it doesn't last very long because they always return back to each other in the end once they realize it is just a fantasy. Due to you saying your father has cheated before and still remained (somewhat) loyal to your mother, I don't think you have to be too worried about him starting to fall for her. If this goes on for more than a couple of months, though, you may want to talk more with him about it.
>>
>>16682868
Yeah, just completely gloss over the fact that three people died in the process.

If I ever meet anyone like the majority of shitheads in this thread I will murder you guys and rape your corpses. Tmi, I know.
>>
>>16682193
Funny how nobody thinks that sex might have consequences, smfh.

Op, if your dad was a real man (that wasn't gonna get his dick cut off if he ever crossed my path) he'd fucking tell her so she could get checked.

Slut.
>>
File: hqdefault[2].jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[2].jpg
24KB, 480x360px
My father cheated on my mother when I was 3. When the woman he cheated with found out she killed herself.
>>
File: RS52741_Joseph_McKeehen.jpg (192KB, 800x429px) Image search: [Google]
RS52741_Joseph_McKeehen.jpg
192KB, 800x429px
>>16681364
I mean it will probably destroy their marriage. Your dad will expect more of your mom because he's getting better pussy. But your mom is probably a bitch and your dad deserves to fuck a woman on the side.

Unless your mom is also fucking dudes, which she may be because it seems English isn't your first language, in which case it doesn't really matter.

The best thing for you to do is to get ready for some shit. If there's a divorce, you probably don't want to get involved and there's money at stake and a man that cheats on his wife and a woman that divorces a man out of jealousy are going to care more about the war for assets than you. If you're not on your own they're going to try and threaten for favors like testifying this way or that.

Depending on how old you are I would get ready to move out if you haven't already.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.