[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to cope with loneliness?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (45KB, 329x328px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 329x328px
How to cope with loneliness?
>>
stop being lonely.
>>
Give me your skype op
>>
>>16680324
You don't you need to realize that your whole life you will be alone because people will betray you and use you, you need to learn how to live with yourself.
>>
>>16680324
start communicating with "the world", the nature. then you will not feel lonely, but free and happy. it works for me, since I've been lonely since I was a little kid.
Back then I was always outside, alone, in the garden, on the field, watching animals and plants all day. And I created an unbreakable connection with everything. With life, I guess. When a group of birds fly by, I'm thinking about connections between them, how they work together, where they are going in such a hurry. When a butterfly lands on a flower near me, I can imagine her saying "sup, just came for some food. ah this flower is nice. okay, gotta go, see you." and it flies away. Sometimes they land on me.
Somehow I love plants' world even more. Their life is almost totally dependent on you. You decide what to do with them. If you keep plants at home, they are defenceless are naked in front of you. It is so wonderful to keep alive such delicate lives and plants. You can do good for them, anything you want. And somehow this is a very intimate connection between plant and human. You caress them, water them, clean their leaves, etc.
When the wind suddenly blows in my face, I'm happy because I'm feeling and I live. Sometimes I say hi, and the wind plays with my hair or when it feels bad, I say please stop and usually it stops or at least weakens.
This all might sound stupid, but I don't care because this is how I live and I never feel alone. I have this deep, deep connection with all the living things on Earth and maybe others, too.The trees outside in the park, built around with roads are fighting to survive, just like we do in our homes, cities...Think about that there is always somebody who is dealing with the same problems like you and he/she might wonder how many others have the same problems.So you think about each other even though you don't know each other. But let me tell you: everybody knows each other in this world.We are all the same, we are small gods, creating and destroying.
>>
>>16680982
The trees want to kill us
>>
Music is an answer
>>
The library. : ^ )
>>
Get a cat.
>>
>>16680621
recluse here, this is bad advice

people need social interaction to function
>>
>>16681541
But thats the truth most interactions nowadays are superficial
>>
>>16681501
Not only music but art in general
>>
>>16681795
even if they are superficial, without social interactions you have no identity and no reason to do anything

spend two weeks without having a single conversation and report how you felt afterwards
>>
>>16680982
You tell wind to stop and it weakens?
I stopped right there.

Get diagnosed m8
>>
>>16680345

/thread
>>
>>16680982
this is so sad it's funny.
I <3 u 4chan
>>
do stuff you're good at, and get like realy good at it. you don't have the distractions most people have so you can create beautifull stuff m9. art music whatever.
>>
Just work put like crazy, It's what I do.
>>
Meditation?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.