[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you develop a healthy sense of self-worth independent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: heebie-jeebies.jpg (47KB, 470x317px) Image search: [Google]
heebie-jeebies.jpg
47KB, 470x317px
How do you develop a healthy sense of self-worth independent of other peoples' opinions when the only things that make you feel worthless and insecure is not being loved?
>>
You don't. Humans are social creatures. I hate the retarded 21st century notion that we should all just be cavalier and suck it up, and be okay with being despised by everyone, and that if you can't live a life without any emotional support from other people you are an incomplete human and somehow emotionally underdeveloped.

What you need to do is have a small, close-knit support network.
>>
If you love yourself then you are being loved though
>>
File: 1404263337711.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1404263337711.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
Just don't be a fucking pussy bro.

STOP SMOKING WEED
START LIFTING WEIGHTS
TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR RACE
VOTE DONALD TRUMP
>>
>>16669924
The matter is I DO have a very loving and supporting family and friends. The issue is they're all-female and I keep having the crippling dread that the male sex in its entirety would despise me if I venture out of this hugbox.
>>
>>16669953
are you a boy or a grill? I'm assuming grill because that is something a grill would be more likely to be insecure about.

Either way, best thing to do would be venture out of the hugbox and have your anxiety relieved because they don't despise you, or have your anxiety confirmed, and then work on your personality.
>>
Love yourself, idiot, or why would anyone else?
>>
>>16669896
Define love
>>
>>16669990
I'm a guy. I've never had male friends, ever. I'm gay, too, and I just literally don't know how to act around guys who don't want to fuck me.

Girls don't seem to just tolerate defective men. They prefer them. It's like they know I'll never turn my back on them because men would instantly sense there's something wrong with me and rip me to shreds.
>>
File: 1452388569170.jpg (868KB, 1500x1972px) Image search: [Google]
1452388569170.jpg
868KB, 1500x1972px
>>16670023
BUILD A WALL YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
>>16670009
Being able to be myself in their presence without having to fear.
>>
File: 1452386439496.jpg (126KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1452386439496.jpg
126KB, 800x800px
>>16670048
See >>16669934

ALSO READ "THE ART OF THE DEAL" BY DONALD J. TRUMP
>>
Will you guys get mad at me if I repost this question some other time when this fucking clown is not here?
>>
>>16670071
>>16670048
Yes I would be mad because that's your problem, i assume. I dealt with the same problem.

What do you have to fear? Who do you fear?
>>
>>16670086
other men.

I'm terrified they'll sense there's something wrong with me and kill me if I'm left alone with them.
>>
>>16670094
You're talking about beyond social anxiety? Like, you'll be physically harmed?
>>
>>16670190
I haven't been swimming in a public pool for years because I'm genuinely afraid to go to the men's locker room. I have no idea why 20-30 strange men who don't know me nor each other would just collectively agree to strangle me with my own towel, but they might.
>>
File: bald.jpg (8KB, 300x189px) Image search: [Google]
bald.jpg
8KB, 300x189px
>>16670209
You need therapy then. There's no shame in seeking help but this is beyond a neuroses and venturing into delusional territory.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.