[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It really bothers me that my first date was at the age of 24

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: dreamstime_17729310.jpg (95KB, 471x480px) Image search: [Google]
dreamstime_17729310.jpg
95KB, 471x480px
It really bothers me that my first date was at the age of 24 with some guy from online when most girls have their first date as teenagers with guys from real life who approached them

I just feel inferior to them. It's just so sad and pathetic.

How do I feel less bad about being less than them?
>>
Why do you think you're less? Just because you didn't date as a teenager?
>>
Stop living in the past.

>Oh when I was 18 nobody dated me ;_;
>But now i'm 24 guy wants to date me ;_;
>Life is sad and makes me unhappy ;_;

Just enjoy being 24.
>>
Initials?
>>
>>16667455
lol this guy...
>>
>>16667453
Because I couldn't date as a teenager, because I'm subhuman and leftovers

>>16667454
Only guys from online want to date me, not in real life. Most women have guys in real life who want to date them, and guys were interested in them when they were teenagers
>>
>>16667469
Then why waste your time on whining here? Pinpoint what makes people not want to approach you and work on yourself.
>>
>>16667449
>How do I feel less bad about being less than them?

Stop treating dating like a status symbol that defines your value in society. Question why you care more about the opinion of others who you'll have no interaction with rather than the one person whose opinion you should be interested in - the person you're dating.
>>
>>16667473
I'm asking how to feel less bad about being inferior, I've already done all I can to get people to approach me, now I just have to accept being less than most girls.
>>
>>16667477
By fucking working in yourself so you wouldn't be inferior.
>>
>>16667476
It's not about opinions, it's objective fact that I am inferior to most women. And the context of my first date is so pathetic.
>>
>>16667480
I'll always be inferior no matter what I do to myself, I'm subhuman. They had dates and boyfriends as teenagers and in their early twenties, I'm just leftovers.
>>
>>16667485
Why are you inferior exactly?
>>
>>16667485
You're fucking retarded if you really believe that. You're inferior because you didn't start dating until you were 24? Say that out loud. Listen to how stupid that sounds. If you can't hear it, it's because you have no perspective on what matters in life. If all that matters to you is having a man validate your existence, then think about it like this. You've got another 6 years before you need to even start thinking seriously about getting married, another 10 before you risk pushing out a kid with down syndrome. If the end game is kids, then you've got 16 years to find someone. Honeymoon period takes about 2-3 years, which means you've got 4-5 relationships to work out the kinks. Bottom line is - you've got all the time in the world. Gain some perspective - you're not a 50 year old spinster with a barren womb. Make the most of the time you have.
>>
>>16667487
Post a pic
>>
>>16667500
It doesn't sound stupid to me

And it has absolutely nothing to do with time.

It's not "I'm inferior because I didn't start dating until I was 24", it's "I'm inferior because I COULDNT start dating until I was 24, while most other girls could, I'm just leftovers".

>>16667488
I'm inferior because I'm not even a proper woman, nobody wanted me in my prime physically, I don't get pursued by guys in real life, and now that they've lowered their standards I can get a date but only online. I don't even know if I'm a proper person my face looks all skewed and awkward and ugly and my body is not feminine at all.
>>
>>16667518
Are you fat or too skinny?
>>
What else do you have going on in your life? Is male attention really all you hold dear in life?
>>
>>16667469
>Only guys from online want to date me, not in real life. Most women have guys in real life who want to date them, and guys were interested in them when they were teenagers
Honestly I can understand them. If you are such a whiney needy and insecure bitch in real life as well, no wonder no one wants to hurt themselves by involving you in their private lives.
>>
>>16667532
I don't say any of this in real life

>>16667531
I study.
>>
>>16667518
Wow. That's fucking sad. I thought I was sad, but that's fucking sad. Who gives a shit that you couldn't get some douche to awkwardly fingerbang you after taking you out to Olive Garden. Jesus fucking Christ.

You know who's "lesser" than you? Women who don't take care of their kids. Gold diggers who treat men like ATM's. Vapid cunts who care more about the color of their assholes than the people in their community. Not someone who can't get a date.
>>
>>16667537
>I don't say any of this in real life

What?
>>
>>16667537
>I don't say any of this in real life
You don't have to say it, attitude says it all. Only the most autistic guys won't notice.
>>
>>16667537
What do you study?

Anal polyps?
>>
my first date was over tinder as well at 22
i never had another

getting dates irl would be just as shitty and worthless as it is online if she's ugly
>>
>>16667541
No people think I'm happy
>>
>>16667710
Stop being fucking delusional. You sound completely empty and dead inside. Anyone can smell that a mile away.
>>
>>16667747
Trust me I don't show it, whenever I break down people are surprised. I don't break down often
>>
>>16668030
They're surprised at how damaged you are but I'm sure they can tell there's something off.
>>
> ask for help about how to feel like less than subhuman scum
> give you genuine advice
> proceed to ignore that genuine advice

You have problems anon that I'm not even sure a psychologist could help with.
>>
>>16667538
I love you.
>>
File: 1449416865848.gif (3MB, 200x165px) Image search: [Google]
1449416865848.gif
3MB, 200x165px
>>16667538
Kek. So true

OP, you definitely didn't miss out on shitty awkward high school dates. Having some ugly teenage dude try to feel my titties in the theater while Black Hawk Down was playing wasn't a highlight of my life.
>>
Wow dude at least you get a date at 24. Not being used goods in 20s also isn't some sort of tragedy.
>>
>>16667449
>>16667469
you people baffle the shit out of me

stop feeling bad about not reaching a fairly shitty and artificially inflated in value ideal (lol fucking highschool dating) and realize that people would probably enjoy your company more if you weren't horribly depressed by this silliness.

you can make yourself whatever you want to be, so do it. you will be shit to yourself and act like you are as long as you think of yourself as shit. become something greater.

you think people don't notice you hate yourself? you're delusional. it seeps into everything you do.

you know what? i was a dateless girl too. no bf until i was in my 20's. and you know what i learned? all that bullshit is overrated and highly idealized by people who cannot access it. yeah, relationships can be deeply fulfilling, but they will suck your partner dry if you don't already know how to fulfill yourself. haven't you heard the phrase "you can't love someone until you know how to love yourself"? It's TRUE. shitty relationships come from shitty individuals. a relationship will be a bandaid for someone like you. unless you get an SO who will therapist you, it will end poorly.

sit down, make goals for who you want to be, then become that person.

>>16668267
there's nothing wrong with people feeling like they've missed out on an important stage in life

calling people used goods is definitely sorta dehumanizing bullshit, too
>>
>>16668282
Dehumanizing or not, most people who date and fuck like bunnies statistically can't form stable relationships. I value that so I can't value them as long as my relationships are involved. I don't give a shit about people dating lives outside of this though. Different people have different value systems. Perhaps that was not good to be used as a means of comforting, I am sorry.
>>
>>16668282
So how did you fulfill yourself before the bf.
>>
Are you
>fat
>crybaby liberal
>feminist
>tattood
>problem glasses
>unnatural hair colors

If yes to any be glad a male has ever given you the time of day, ever.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.