[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: kate-upton-01.jpg (215KB, 797x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kate-upton-01.jpg
215KB, 797x1200px
Hi /adv/

I messed up. The other night, I was sat with my girlfriend's best friend around 3am, I was drunk and horny and ended up trying to come onto her, touching her legs, ass and boobs, at the time she wasn't stopping me but now she's told her boyfriend who is cool with it and forgives me, but I couldn't handle the guilt so I told my girlfriend. She feels terrible as I imagined she would, self esteem is gone, she thinks i'm in love with her best friend and I don't know where we can go from this. She's forgiven me but says she needs time. I just wondered if there's any advice for how to help gain the trust back. For the records, i'm not in love with her best friend, I was very drunk and very horny as my girlfriend and I had been on a dry patch for the last month, it was on the rocks before I messed it up.

Thanks
>>
castrate yourself

honestly if I were your girl i'd just cut my losses and move the fuck on. Nothing much you can do at this point other than show her how sorry you are and see if this is something she is going to be able to get past.
>>
Give him a break, he was DRUNK. Nobody knows what to do in that state. Important thing is, to give her time, nothing else will give the trust back. What happened had happened and you should be honest with yourself and with her too. Just do your best, the future will solve itself man! :-)
>>
>>16667432
lol what a nice excuse. it's fine to do anything whilst drunk right?
>>
It's not fine. But since it happened, there's nothing to do anymore, then confess your sins and be honest.
>>
>>16667432
Be drunk is not an excuse. You decided to drink, so you have no excuse for your actions committed by being drunk.
Fuck you
>>
He obviously isn't excusing himself, he went and said the truth to his girlfriend and that sir, needs some balls.
>>
>>16667432
Wow what a dumbfuck. He was drunk, not dosed with GHB.

You're a moron if you can't control yourself after drinking
>>
Is this advice chapter of 4chan, or "blame-and-judge-the-fuck" one? He doesn't need all of your insults, he came here for some advice on what to do with his life next, since he obviously cares. So how about give him some REAL advice on what to do?
>>
>>16667421
>I messed up. The other night, I was sat with my girlfriend's best friend around 3am, I was drunk and horny and ended up trying to come onto her, touching her legs, ass and boobs, at the time she wasn't stopping me but now she's told her boyfriend who is cool with it and forgives me, but I couldn't handle the guilt so I told my girlfriend. She feels terrible as I imagined she would, self esteem is gone, she thinks i'm in love with her best friend and I don't know where we can go from this. She's forgiven me but says she needs time. I just wondered if there's any advice for how to help gain the trust back. For the records, i'm not in love with her best friend, I was very drunk and very horny as my girlfriend and I had been on a dry patch for the last month, it was on the rocks before I messed it up.

sorry for bad english
>>
>>16667478
We already have. There's nothing he can do other than give her time to process and deal.

And he should also probably stop drinking.
>>
>>16667491
whoops that not what I wanted to do

>>16667421
It will always be a scar and will have to live with that for life if she decides to stay with you. It's not an easy situation to manage. It needs time, it's normal, it must digest what happened. You'll have to rebuild the couple. By cons if she thinks every time she sees you, he'll have redoubled patience. But the couple seems to be in bad grace.
You need to reconquert her, you repartes zero, to create a new relationship. Because you'll never be the same at those eyes.
>>
Alright dude eeeaaaaassyyy fix. Since only her self esteem was lost suprise her with sex or even just fjngerbang/blowjob. Don't make it forceful but make it lustful thats if she is actually hurt self esfteem-wise
>>
why do people do or say things when they're drunk that they normally wouldn't? i can't stand these stories. if it happens once, okay. that may be your case op. but regardless of how many fuck ups you've had while drinking, dont ever drink that much again. you're not mature enough to handle X amount of drinks, so you don't deserve that many or benefit from it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.