[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sex toys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Realistic_Dildo_522dce8ed27e1.jpg (144KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
Realistic_Dildo_522dce8ed27e1.jpg
144KB, 650x650px
I wanna buy my first sex toy. Where should I go? A local store, on the internet....what's the safest choice? Any sites you want to suggest?
>>
>>16666451

It's too dangerous, OP, don't do it. You'll get beat up.
>>
The local stores are the best for first timers that might have eyes bigger than their holes.
>>
>>16666451
What are you looking to get? Just a dildo? A vibrator? I assume you're a girl?

I'd suggest getting a jackrabbit. It's all I really need.
>>
>>16666451
If you're anywhere near one, I highly suggest Babeland. My favorite sex store.
>>
>>16666451
I believe there is a chain of sex shops called "Adam and Eve" maybe that's just around my area.
>>
>>16666725
Also they have an online store, so you can still get something from them if you're not nearby.
>>
>>16666451
Make sure you get a safe toy. "Jelly" isn't a safe material. Platinum cured silicone, ABS plastic, glass, stainless steel, and acrylic are all body safe. I personally like Rocks Off Rock Chick because it comes with a bullet vibe and a part you can trust into yourself for like $20, my only complaint is that it takes N cell batteries which are a little harder to find and wear out quickly
>>
>>16666451
there is a shop in my town that deals and new and used and also offer repairs, im sure if you have been researching online you see how expensive some of the new stuff is so....a shop like this may be a good starting point
>>
>>16666451
I just bought my first vibrator last week.
I couldn't find it online, since I bought it in a store, but it's really similar to this.

http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/vibrators/g-spot-vibrators/sp-give-it-up-vibrator-93234.aspx

I like it a lot. Generally, the 50$ range is high quality. You will be able to tell if you've bought something cheap.
>>
>>16666720
What about if I'm not a girl and want to find something nice to stick up my ass? Are there any particular things to pay attention to as a first timer? Is there a good guide online? Google has let me down by being too overwhelming.
>>
>>16669238
Read this guide first, regardless of where you're putting the toy
https://m.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/184960/toxic_sex_toys_what_to_know_before_you_buy/
You also should probably figure out if you even like anal/prostate stimulation before you decide to buy a toy.
>>
>>16669254
Great stuff, thanks anon. An interesting read, and I will work through the comments later too.

(As far as figuring out whether I like it goes, that river had been crossed. The real issue is how to discuss this with my wife - but that's probably a subject for a different thread)
>>
I lost my vibrator.

I think I hid it one weekend when I had people staying over and forgot where I put it.

I have the ultimate fear of not knowing when it's going to turn up and also a lack of vibrator to hand when I'm in the mood.

Life is so hard.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.