[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being an oversensitive crybaby? I get upset and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: mashiro.jpg (171KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
mashiro.jpg
171KB, 1500x844px
How do I stop being an oversensitive crybaby?

I get upset and cry really easily, over really stupid things. I feel disgusting whenever someone tries to comfort me because I'm a poor sad girl. It makes me feel like some kind of emotional whore. I feel like a little kid who can't function without constant reassurance. I beat myself up over it a lot but that just continues the negative cycle of thought. The only way to not be asking people to pity me is to stop being a baby who gets their feelings hurt so easily, but I don't know how to do that.

Please help.
>>
Anybody?
>>
>>16665764
Kill yourself
>>
Aww, does wittle baby want a wittle help with a vewy sewious pwoblem? Yes you do! Yes you do!

If the issue is feelings being hurt, understand that's almost never the other person's intention; you're interpreting it that way - interpreting intents that aren't there. Their words mean nothing. Like you, they are flawed and imperfect people. Moreover, why would it matter what someone says to you? They're them, an atomized person, and you're you, your own atomized person.
>>
>>16666024
My problem isn't that I think anyone is trying to hurt me, it's mostly that people's words can easily remind me of my insecurities and low self esteem, and then I feel bad about myself, and then I feel bad about feeling bad about myself and it never ends. I want to break out of this by I have no idea how to feel better about myself.
>>
>>16665764

are you lonely anon? I'm lonely.

Wanna be lonely together?
>>
>>16666046
No enabling allowed, shitmeister!

>>16666036
Maybe you should do things that make you feel worthy of feeling good? Like write a book, or bake a cake, or climb Mount Everest? Or maybe you should hit yourself in the temple with a ball-peen hammer with the goal of developing an amnesia, which would save you completely from all insecurity and self-esteem? Then >>16666046 could come in wearing his shining armor, shower you with affection, and all would be well.
>>
>>16666036

We need some examples OP, like what do they say about you?
>>
>>16666062

but anon I don't feel good about myself unless I have an over-sensitive crybaby in my life to... baby.

Think it's because I never got you know, reassurance or praise as a kid so it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside to give it to people that need it
>>
>>16665764
How old are you? This is something commonly experienced through the hormonal ups and downs of adolescence. It will resolve itself but may continue until you're around 20.
>>
>>16666078
"Stop, you're being too clingy" - all your future dates

>>16665764
Sorry for hijacking your thread, OP. Is it still /adv/ policy to tell people to man up?
>>
>>16666074
It's not about what people say to me. No one is being cruel to me or anything like that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.