[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell apart genuine feelings and the side-effects of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: FUCK.png (512KB, 833x620px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.png
512KB, 833x620px
How do I tell apart genuine feelings and the side-effects of hormone fluctuation and bodily functions?
>>
>>16664640

They are the same thing.
>>
>>16664646
Right now, I am enraged.

I have no reason to be enraged.

Nobody has done nothing today that would justify me being angy, and yet I am fucking livid.
>>
>>16664664

Maybe you are mad at your grammar? You know, the whole "anything" instead of "nothing" thing.

Anyway, could be that your life is just shit. Could be that you are restless and need to workout, could be that you ate a lot of sugar and are being psychotic. Details, etc.
>>
>>16664640
Act in logic. Try not to be a Cuck.

If you wanna make a dot graph out of a self reflection study

Take note of strong emotions every day for four or five months. plot them on a graph of where x axis is time (in groups of two to three days) and y axis is strong emotion occurrences. See the distribution. If you're being hormonal you should see some sort of sine wave like curve with a frequency of about one month. You can use this data to monitor yourself. If the occurrences are evenly spread out you're being a cuck.

Its very hard to tell the differences between normal reactions and hormonal
Fuckery. So the best thing to do is find a way to cope with both.
>>
>>16664686
Not to insult a fellow autist but I'm quite sure that is NOT the normal way to handle things.
>>
>>16664686
They go by my periods, I know when the hormonal cycle is but I can't tell apart what is a legimate feeling I am allowed to have and what is biology.
>>
>>16664707
You aren't allowed to have biology.
>>
>>16664704
Going through things logically is a good way to separate yourself from your emotions and when the question is am i too emotion then a good way to approach the problem is emotion free.
>>
>>16664725
Unfortunately due to some bullshit you don't want to hear about, young women are strongly discouraged from being sterilised out of personal choice because of babies and people who are vaguely against "women" and "personal choice" in the same sentence

and even if I got a hysterectomy I'd still have to take the crazy hormone manually to not get ostheoporosis and fucking die
>>
>>16664707
You're allowed to have you're hormonal shitstorm but you probably shouldn't be an outward facing asshat about it.

Learn to control your negative emotions. And maybe even talk to your doctor. Sometimes birth control can help with regulating the amount of hormonal rage. But then again it could severely hurt it.

Again talk to a doctor/psychologist about it because medicine could be a key.

Also look into forms of meditation and teach yourself how to seperate yourself from your emotions.
>>
>>16664707
If it is completely unreasonable and you can't put your finger on why EXACTLY you are feeling like this, it might be hormonal. Going on the pill can make this worse, which can help you recognize this better in the future. For general more stable mood, eat well, exercize and have a regular sleeping pattern. Stop smoking. Alcohol and coffee also affect this.
>>
I should kill myself.
>>
>>16664759
That's just stupid.
> i should run from my problems like a little pussy.
Don't give up. Press on. You can do it.
>>
>>16664784
Why would I choose to be trapped in fucking crazy for the rest of my life?
>>
>>16664792
Why is this so bad? I like to just make fun of myself and indulge in the rage when it happens. When you push it really far, people can just tell you don't actually mean it and just leave you alone.
>>
>>16664885
I could have insane mood swings because of this disgusting thing I didn't ask for for the next 30-40 years (and after that take crazy in a bottle or I die)

or

I could kill myself and never be bothered by irrational moods again
>>
>>16664897
Or you could put some effort into not being a pissy little bitch who whines.
>>
>>16664914
you have no idea how much effort it has taken to be alive and handling my life relatively well up to this point.
>>
>>16664897
Bottling it up makes it worse. Also, every menstrual cycle is different. It will change with time.

When I need to blow off some steam, I like to pick a random 4Chan thread and just call everyone misogynists and enjoy the shitstorm from there on.
>>
>>16664924
get some support from a friend. ask them if it seems hormonal, and eventually you'll be able to learn what is and isn't after someone having your back for those moments you're lost. it's normal that it's too much for you, don't freak out over it. just turn to a friend, for this and anything that's too much
>>
>>16664974
Am I allowed to be upset about having to deal with this shit in the first place?

why do I have to have irrational moods for the rest of my life

why do I have to be plagued with this

why can't I have some external problem instead

I'd really rather be deaf or not have an arm or some shit

why can't my head and my thoughts be my own
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.