[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the possibility that im gonna get dumped by my boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1444919644864.jpg (57KB, 537x607px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1444919644864.jpg
57KB, 537x607px
what is the possibility that im gonna get dumped by my boyfriend because im his first everything (both 20 years old) and he will want to fuck around and experiment some more before settling down?
>>
>>16656240
100%
>>
that makes me sad :(
>>
Dump him before he dumps you. Take control of the situation. I found that when I was 18-23, I felt like I wanted the commitment and house and family. But when I hit 24, I had it all and realized I wasn't ready for it. I'm now 26 and in the process of giving up all the security and comfort because I am not in love with the guy I'm with and feel like a bird in a cage. I think women take a bit longer to feel the need to sew their wild oats than men, but I would definitely recommend you break up and see what else is out there. Don't be me.
>>
but i love him. I dont want to break up. But its also hard not knowing if we have any future
>>
>>16656240
Poor doge, did you hurt him again?
>>
>>16656240
It's guaranteed. You're both still pups and have a lot of growing up to do. I'm nearly 30, and seeing how I was when I was 20 makes me laugh...no way would I have settled down with the person I was with then.
>>
>>16656262
By choking him, he will want more commitment. He loves being put in prison! And or a cage! Just let loose and have fun and see what the future holds. Don't be so needy. You taught me, now teach yo'self yo woman.
>>
>>16656257
>I wanted to ride the cock train and get fucked by 50 chads before I settled down with beta buxs
Women, everyone.
>>
>>16656245
no.

I may only bring anecdotal evidence here, but 3 of the happiest couples I know met in high school and have been married since early 20s. my parents met in college at 19 and got married at 21, still happy together.

All of my friends that had broke it off with their sweethearts are now in their mid 30s, live alone, are alcoholics and extremely depressed.

but that's just my experience.
>>
>>16656262
that's just it though. you never know until it happens. there is never certainty, you just have to go on reason and good faith.

if you've judged his character to be someone that won't one day up and decide to be a manslut and drop you, I'd say there's a great chance at future.
>>
i guess i just want to follow my parents. They started a family early. Im not saying i want it right now but i could see a future with him. I wont bring it up of course, i do not want to make him feel suffocated
>>
>>16656257
>sew their wild oats

anyone who says or feels this is an instant no in a relationship for me. you don't just get to be fuck-crazy then decide you're good material for a long term relationship. of course this depends on the person who's judging your character, but if it were me I wouldn't give you the time of day.

sorry but that's just not the kind of person I'm into. maybe you should reconsider your "cage", or one day become a lonely flightless bird with the reputation of a giant slut.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.