[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

advice needed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I lost a baby today. My boyfriend said he has no intention of marrying me after I suggested that we could try again after we are married. Am I right to be upset and consider leaving him?
>>
I would say so. I would stay with my gf even if she was barren. Also it's better to marry first before kids.
>>
>>16655320
why wouldn't he be willing to try again? weird.

don't be upset, try to solve issues communicating what you feel calmly and clearly, it's always the easiest path.
>>
>>16655328
He has no intentions of having another baby since he didn't want the first one. He will break up with OP soon and live the life he wants
>>
We have only been dating for six months but we have been friends for eight years. He pushes for us to move in together and says he wants children with me but he refuses to talk about marriage.
>>
>>16655335
ah...ok this can be either 1 of 2 things.
1. He just really hates the idea of marriage. Probably the type who bitterly thinks "she's going to steal my stuff!!" if you ever divorce even.
2. He sees you more as a convenience than an actual long term serious relationship. Of course he'd like to live together, it'd probably make the living expenses go down if he shared it with someone and who better than his long time friend who he now gets to fuck.
Both point to him not loving you nearly as much as you love him OP and I think you need to keep that in mind. You probably shouldn't waste your time with someone who doesnt want to marry you because that wont change. At most, he might agree once you try to leave simply to keep you around-but even that isn't any good either. You're supposed to be with someone who is thrilled to be with you. Not someone who's just accepting fate. You will have a very painful future if you stay this way.
>>
>>16655335
only been dating for 6 moths and thinking about marriage already? damn, talk about laina.
>>
My point was I don't want to have a child with him till after we are married. And if I'm good enough to knock up then I should be good enough to marry. I don't even want to get married till I finish school. But after eight years of being the closest person to me shouldn't he know by now if one day we will marry? And he's a rough neck with no money to take so that's clearly not the issue...
>>
If he's your closest friend, then ask him why he won't marry you.

You need to communicate with him.
ASK him why. Come back with what he says. Only then can we help.
>>
File: MEAN_GIRLS_16X9-01hr14min08sec.jpg (11KB, 432x243px) Image search: [Google]
MEAN_GIRLS_16X9-01hr14min08sec.jpg
11KB, 432x243px
Ive unleashed my hormones onto the internet...
>>
>>16655320
It depends of what you want out of him.
If you wanna have kids or marry him, then yeah, you should start considering to leave him, cause you have different goals out of the relationship.
>>
>>16655381
Look, you can't show up and ask for advice and then dismiss all advice you get and keep asking the same shit over and over again.

The general consensus is that you should leave/give up on him. Never have a child with someone who won't marry you, that's a garbage idea. Now either you can realize how stupid you're being and go find someone who thinks the world of you or you can settle with trying to woo a grown man into marrying you when it should obviously be the other way around and curse yourself into a life of mistakes and regrets.
Stop trying to force your dreams into coming true. He doesn't want you as a wife. and even if he did marry you, neither of you would be happy because he clearly never wanted it in the first place and he'd probably hold "I never wanted this, you did" over you for the rest of your time together.
>>
>>16655320
>>16655381

So, he's been with you for eight years, doesn't want to ever marry you, but doesn't want to break up? Is he one of those "I just don't like the IDEA of marriage" fags or something?

Like this guy said,

>>16655389

talk to him and figure out what exactly the deal is. If it's as cut and dried as you say, then you need to make the decision based on what you want.

And sorry for your loss.
>>
>>16655320

Also, that pic:

>I will fight in this war, I know my 110 lbs and fencing hobby will be enough to see me through a wild melee against bestial warriors and their best fighters, and hey, the writer's got my back.
>I will help save the wizarding world, my grade school magic training will be more than a match for the most feared sorcerous enemies in the known world, and hey, the writer's got my back.
>Fuck, I'm just a teenage human girl caught up in a conflict of superpowered undead and can realistically contribute little to nothing in a fight, I'll just go ahead and sit on the sidelines even if the writer DOES have my back.
>>
>>16655612
I feel you, I've always hated unrealistic aproaches to these stories, specially when kids later see those movies or read those books and get lied about life.

For stuff like this, I find myself vouching for the bad guys in most movies now.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.