[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got to play matchmaker...I think?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1435382045441.jpg (39KB, 331x271px) Image search: [Google]
1435382045441.jpg
39KB, 331x271px
>On Tinder
>Meet cute, polite girl in my area
>Chat for a few weeks, really hit it off, have a date planned this week.
>New Year's rolls around, she doesn't reply to me for a few days.
>Finally I get this gem, "anon, I got sexually assaulted while I was drunk"
>uhoh.jpeg
>We talk it out, the guy's one of her friends, his name is socceranon, I get a chill up my spine, something seems off.
>She's really emotional, calm her down.
>Next day, "Sorry anon I can't go on this date with you."
>200% MAD
>>
I guess you just got all the recessive genes this time, OP.

Also, don't associate with those kinds of people.
>>
>>16655000
>got all the recessuve genes
I'm stealing this
>dont associate with those people
What kinds of people? Not op btw
>>
>>16655000
It gets better, trust me.
>>
>>16654985
Get off tinder. Why does everyone think that fuck app will give them a real relationship
>>
>>16655005
This is OP, posting from my phone now
>>
>>16654985
>Me: "Why's that? Something up?"
>Her: "Yeah you remember socceranon? We're talking now."
>Who the fuck becomes close friends with an attempted rapist.
>She's still mad though, and super confused about what to do.
>Me: "Hey you probably shouldn't hang out with a guy who tried to date rape you"
>Her: "Teehee I have high estrogen levels, socceranon is so nice normally!"
>Today, I get a message from my underclassman from high school, we haven't spoken in years.
>"Hey anon, can we talk? About this girl?"
>My blood runs ice fucking cold. Socceranon is my little buddy. My underclassman is a fucking date rapist trying to score with this girl still.
>Socceranon: "So you know about my big fuck up huh?"
> We talk, things start getting weird.
>>
>>16655005
the recessive genes thing is a quote from the MGS series. Pretty funny in context.

And about 'those people,' I mean you just can't trust someone who lets themselves get drunk enough to be raped on New Years. Would you date someone who endangers themselves in other ways, like driving drunk, or shooting heroin, or wearing skimpy clothing in an urban neighborhood at night? I mean, there have to be boundaries somewhere. You have to know the risks. I'm not even going to speculate whether the rape was actually "regret," but you have to know the risks either way.
>>
>>16655037
>Socceranon: "I really like this girl, could you please stop pursuing her and telling her to stop being around me."
>The internal struggle begins.
>On one hand I want to get my dick wet and this chick seems like she's actual relationship material.
>On the other hand if I go against my better judgement and step out, Socceranon allegedly has a real shot at love.
>Eventually come to the conclusion things will be better if I just step out.
>Tell him to go for it.
>Socceranon: "You're the best dude, thanks so much. Also don't tell her we talked or she'll hold it against me, and I'm trying to patch things up as it is."
>Talk back and forth giving what advice I can and smoothing things out.
>Now apparently they have a date tomorrow.
Did I do good guys?
>>
>>16655061

So...you got chucked by the beta orbiter?

10/10 OP. Bravo.
>>
>>16655067
^
Don't make the same mistake in the future. Also, Tinder is a shit "dating" app. Get rid of it.
>>
>>16655067
>chucked
Many keks my friend. Really though, I think I just reached a point where the situation could have gotten messy and I made the most graceful exit I could. Also socceranon has a history of fucking up, so I may smash anyways.
>>
>>16655061
>>16655067

Fuck that other poster you did well though, your bro's a bitch though, and that girl is retarded if he actually raped her, and she ends up with him, you were saved
>>
>>16655000
Checked

Two dubs and a trip. Nice
>>
>>16655078
Yeah, thats a fair assessment, but I also think she was just really overwhelmed by eveything and didn't know what else to do. Apparently they knew each other before and have a lot of friends in common, so that didn't put things in my favor to begin with.
>>
File: You_can_watch_Pepe.png (166KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
You_can_watch_Pepe.png
166KB, 499x499px
>>16655061
>>
>>16655094
Thats a rare Pepe alright, guess I'm a cuck.
>>
>>16654985
You're a moron for thinking that getting involved with this girl on any level is a good idea (even for casual sex -- did you somehow miss that she was claiming sexual assault and is now going on a date with this guy).

You're also stupid for agreeing to keep a secret for this dude. I tell people "I'm not going to go out of my way to keep a secret for you" unless they're someone who is an actual friend.

Also what's with this "200% MAD" crap? Grow up.
>>
>>16655121
Sorry for the meme referance, wise internet man, I'll try to live up to your standards in the future. He told her a little bit ago, I'm not even mad, just weirded out about the whole thing.
>>
>>16655132
I'd be weirded out by the whole thing too. That's the correct reaction when you see someone going from claiming sexual assault to making excuses for this guy to saying she's going to date him. From a stranger?

Dude, your reaction shouldn't be "but... but... I wanted to date you".

It should be "I don't want this train wreck in my life".
>>
>>16655154
Glad that my reaction was normal lol.

And yeah, thinking with my dick a little still, not going to lie. She's one of those slim, bubbly girls with long hair and glasses, which is right in my strike zone for some reason. I'm just confused as to why I got passed up for a would-be rapist in the first place.
>>
You acted like a cuck, but for good tho

i mean... this girl is a trap, like the other anon said, getting involved with this girl on any level is a bad move, also your friend is fucked up, jesus, both are really fucked up, you should cut contact with him and this girl.
>>
KEK

but by the sound of things, you're a pathetic person. No justice was dealt, nor was any injustice.

An analogy would be demons killing demons in hell. Who the fuck gives a shit?
>>
>>16655315
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.