[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does every chick that looks like pic related turns out to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1452018939854.jpg (314KB, 900x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1452018939854.jpg
314KB, 900x1220px
Why does every chick that looks like pic related turns out to be a lesbian?!

This is the 4th time I met a girl like this.
Short hair, skinny, short, likes cartoons, anime, games, etc.
AND IT TURNS OUT SHE'S A GODDAMN LESBIAN

Although she hasn't been one for too long. Only about 2 years.

Is there any way to put her on the straight path again?
I'm fucking tired of being let down again and again.
This is my last chance.
>>
I don't think you can change her mind and attempting to do so is rude as hell and transparent as fuck. I can only suggest moving on.
>>
I don't like to stereotype and shit but most girls I've seen like the one in the OP haven't ever not been into girls. That doesn't mean they're lesbian (as you've qualified them), but I think it's easier to validate since women in general seem to be way more open-minded in their sexual orientation than men. It would be reasonable to claim that these women don't dress this way because they're lesbian but because they're women, they're more likely to be into same-sex things and their appearance is just by coincidence.
>>
>>16654749
no no no i mean, from personal experience, every girl I've ever met that fits this archetype turns out to be gay
but it turns out this one is a recently turned lesbian
not to insult >>16654714 ,
but do people turn gay just like that?
one moment you've lived your whole life as straight, then you go "eh why not" and turn?
that's some comedy movie-tier shit right there
>>
>>16654807
Hi, I'm someone who fits your description and also doesn't bother with men although I wouldn't say I was lesbian.

Here's the thing. Women like this, yes we're a lot more open minded. but in my personal experience-based on in my own case. An explanation I can offer you is;
We eventually realize that what we know we should feel for men we just don't. We may have even tried dating one before! I know I did! But after a while it slowly begins to creep up on you. You notice that he's always way more in love than you are..and then it hits you all together that you're not actually in love with him at all. Nothing about him or any other guy seems to turn you on. There's just..nothing there! No spark, no need, no feelings of passion.
I guess this is when a lot of these women discover that they're lesbians. Maybe they get those feelings from other women instead. I myself I still don't know, but what I do know is men are unappealing. Great friends! But nothing more.
>>
>>16654807
what the fuck is that question? people don't change as they grow in your fantasy world here, not the real world. sorry to tell you, but the whole idea of anything not being able to change is absurd. sexual preference included
>>
>>16654847
...shit
I uh... need to start considering my exit from this world...

at least i tried

thanks
may you have a wonderful life
>>
>>16654688
Bitches like the ones you want OP are overrated. Trust me man.
>>
>>16654878
There there, OP. It'll be ok
but can I ask...why do you like this kind of girl so much anyway? Is it their physical appearance? or how they act? If its how we act then you can rest assured that we're not some special snowflakes, there are plenty of females who may look typical on the outside but are just as tomboy'ish on the inside.
If its physical appearance then uh...I don't know. Why? Just find a nice normal looking girl with a personality that works well with yours and maybe suggest she cuts her hair or something-that might work if she's a really open-minded type. We're not just born with short dyed hair after-all. Goodluck ok!
>>
>>16654688
>Why does every chick that looks like pic related turns out to be a lesbian?!
Because saying that they're gay is an easy way to try to deflect the self-entitled rage and faggotry they know is coming their way if they say that they're not interested in you.
>>
>>16654878
>im gay
"Just gonna go kill myself"

Word of advice op, check out gaming/anime coventions. It's insanely easy to meet people and make friends/more there, and the con scene has a lot of people that match your description. Even if 90% are carpet munchers, theres still a dozen that arent.
>>
>chicks that dress like cute guys and are into typical male hobbies turn out to be gay wtf mang!?!

NO FUCKING SHIT.
>>
>>16654688
Bro I know this feel all too well, I'm 3 lesbians and 2 friendzoned Bis in, from my experience, the coolest girl gamer geeks and just that scene are gay....
>>
>>16654688
Choosing a girl based on a particular style they adopt isn't going to go well my man
>>
>lesbian haircut

Welcome to redflags 101
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.