[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any high school teachers here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: smaug lotr.jpg (570KB, 927x600px) Image search: [Google]
smaug lotr.jpg
570KB, 927x600px
What is your job like? Am thinking about this career.
(Pic unrelated)
>>
File: 181.jpg (5KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
181.jpg
5KB, 226x223px
Its great, just dont get caught fucking any of the elementary school students.
>>
>>16654657
How is this bait? I'm not asking a ridiculous question.
You are the one shitting up other people's threads.
>>
Soon to be hs teacher from germany here. In germany we dont exactly have hss, but the age should be the same at the edicational stage that I am in.
Its a grwat job. If you have a certain amount of self esteem and know how to present yourself then go for it. Teaching is 10% about knowing what ur talking about and 90% knowing how to talk about it.
Just dont get too attached to your studemts, and remember: you wont be able to save everyone.
>>
>>16654506
>low pay
>long hours
>working with shit head kids all day
>constantly under attack for everything you do and don't do
>zero recognition for your work

Why the fuck would you put yourself through that shit?
>>
>>16655322
Most people here ARE elementary school students, or never really ended that period.

No offense and maybe I'm wrong, but you're probably better off asking another place that isn't filled with crossposting robots.
>>
>>16655339
Where should I ask this question then?
Btw should I even ask anything on /adv/? As some people say, a lot of 4chan users are NEETs with zero working/relationship experience.
>>
>>16655346
Ask reddit
>>
>>16655337
Entry level salary in switzerland for gymnasium (something like college) teacher is like 100k a year. Plus it's oretty unlikely you'll ever lose your job unless you fuck up big time makes it attractive
>>
>>16655355
I think these teachers are lecturers. At least that is what they sound like to me.
>>
>>16655355
College isn't anything like highschool at all.

I am pursuing it too, OP, the main attraction being the long holidays, few work hours, and being able to see cute teenagers erryday.
The worst part about it is that nowadays a lot of kids lack respect for their teachers and shit, but you shouldn't have a problem if you don't give a weak image.

The salary's good too and it's a government job, although, this means that it's very hard to get this job in my country due tl very limited vacants and a lot of appliers.
>>
>implying this isn't the "teachers have bad jobs because low pay" faggot baiting for people to say teaching is a bad career choice

I see you
>>
>>16655855
What makes you think it is him?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.