[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm really fat Should I ever bother existing? Cause you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (16KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16KB, 512x288px
I'm really fat
Should I ever bother existing? Cause you know even if I lose weight it'll still leave me deformed and people will hate me either way
>>
>>16651170
How will you be deformed? If you're talking about your OP pic, that's extreme weight loss.
>>
Depends on how fat you are? You don't have to be really skinny, just lose some of it to be more healthy.
>>
>>16651197
I'll get loose skin just like she did. I have to lose like, 70 pounds to get to a 21 bmi
>>
>>16651170
I was 340 and I lost about 120 lbs I have a bunch of skin left on my legs and stomach but it seems that I am the only one who notices it. Everyone calls me skinny tho. I'm going to get skin removal once I have enough money
>>
>>16651227
She must have been way bigger to have that much loose skin. I've lost a about 70 pounds from my heaviest and it's really not even that bad. I was really scared of the skin thing too so I lost it slowly over the years and made sure to use a lot of lotions and creams. Mine isn't even noticeable except when I bend down in a bikini if you know what I mean.

Don't be discouraged by someone else.
>>
>>16651241
You must be really tall
>>
Wight training is how you get rid of that loose skin fat
>>
>>16651259
On men maybe
Because they can fill up with muscle
>>
OP must have been at least 250-300 pounds. How big are you?
>>
>>16651267
Nope women as well.
Stop using gender as an excuse to remain fat.
>>
>>16651170
If you're working out just to find acceptance then you're already doing it for the wrong reasons. Do it for you, for your health.
>>
Take it easy when losing weight.
And while there's nothing really you can do to *solve* the loose skin short of plastic surgery, there are plenty things you can do to minimize it. Continue exercising after the weight loss, use creams in your skin, eat healthy.
>>
>>16651257
6'2 large frame
>>
>>16651274
I'm not saying women can't lose weight I'm saying they don't build muscle like men do
Which is true
>>
>>16651282
How fucking naive
>>
>>16651421
Maybe but proper motivation is everything. I mean yeah people want to look good to gain acceptance and whatever but if that's somebodies only reason for doing it then more likely than not they won't follow though. It has to come from you. Just seems logical to me.
>>
>>16651455
It doesn't have to be the reason but I don't think there's a problem if that's what motivates you.
>>
>>16651464
I suppose but if it were that simple then nobody would be fat. I guess I feel it takes more than peer pressure. But if it's the straw that breaks the camel back then yeah there's no issue with that.
>>
>>16651170
Go to >>>/fit/
They can help
>>
File: Ashley2.jpg (81KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
Ashley2.jpg
81KB, 736x736px
>>16651267
So can women. Just because society doesnt hold your gender to high standards like men doesn't mean you can't hold yourself to high standards.

Go lift weights.
>>
Your body generates new cells every 7 years. So you might look better in a decade and a half.
Protip: invent time travel to slap food out of your hands.
>>
Do it, save money.
Work on your issues.
As long as you invest in yourself it is moot.
>>
>>16651660
/fit/ is nothing but shitposting
>>
>>16651675
this guy gets it
>>
>>16651675
I seriously doubt any previously fat woman can build enough muscle to fill out her loose skin
Without steroids anyway
>>
>>16651737
He really doesn't
All these instagram girls like the one he posted only ever go from really boney to fit. So the results are mostly from eating more and better foods than from lifting weights. So apples and oranges.
>>
>>16651170
Do it. With the money you save from not eating everything in your line of sight you'll be able to afford plastic surgery.
>>
>>16651748
Yes, they build muscle by eating more.
>>
File: 1403886396178.jpg (200KB, 401x4333px) Image search: [Google]
1403886396178.jpg
200KB, 401x4333px
>>16651170
>>
>>16651755
They also gain fat by eating more and the fat is what makes a difference for them
They still have tiny amounts of muscle
>>
>>16651740
Its not about filling out loose skin.
Its about tightening the loose skin.
>>
>>16651749
Food is really not that expensive
>>
>>16651773
Then that's even dumber cause how the fuck is lifting weights gonna help with that?
>>
>>16651227
I lost 60 lbs and had no loose skin. Just soey stretch marks.
>>
>>16651779
Though exercise you build metabolically active, lean muscle underneath the skin, increased lean muscle will help to boost your overall calorie burn around the clock and give your body a more defined shape.
And a defined shape is what the loose skin is lacking.
>>
>>16651775
Neither is plastic surgery.
http://www.treatmentabroad.com/costs/cosmetic-surgery/tummy-tuck
>>
>>16651775

Yes it is. If you're fat, you spend more money on food. I know because I am fat.
>>
>>16652192
You spend an extra 40 bucks a month tops
>>
>>16651810
Loose skin has nothing to do with definition
It's literally skin that is leftover from back when it was stretched
>>
>Cause you know even if I lose weight it'll still leave me deformed and people will hate me either way

You're considering a small repercussion to something before you've even put the work in?

Don't kid yourself, try to actually lose a bunch of weight first before you go and worry about loose skin.
>>
>>16652291
Several people here have said they have lost as much as OP has to and there's no loose skin. OP is just a fatty looking for excuses to stay fat.
>>
>>16651170

fat people are gross. let's just be honest and get that out there. if you're fat, it's because you've chosen to be fat.

it's not like being stupid. stupid people can't help being stupid, or black. you're either black or not, you can't choose shit like that, but fat? you literally choose to be fat, nobody else did it for you, you did that.

so no, if you're fat, you're choosing to be a burden on society. either fix it, or stop being.
>>
>>16651455
I completely agree. My husband wanted me to lose weight for a long time and is try and give up after only loosing 10 lbs, or I'd get pregnant. Then I decided to do it for myself and only myself and I'm down 80lbs in almost a year and a half.
>>
>>16652324
You're a bad wife
>>
>>16652323
That's quite a reach. How am I a burden?
>>
>>16652291
How is being deformed a small repercussion lmao
>>
>>16652323
If someone chose to be fat wouldn't that be a stupid thing to choose and since people can't choose to be stupid wouldn't they end up being unable to choose to be fat
>>
>>16653014
>since people can't choose to be stupid wouldn't they end up being unable to choose to be fat
this is true
>>
>>16653125
Feel bad for fatties
Be nice to them
Don't be that asshole who bullies the down syndrome kids
>>
>>16651170
I'm underweight.
Should I ever bother existing?

Yes I should and so should you.
I have many friends, people who like me for who I am and there are people who like it when people are "fat" or "skinny".

If you don't like yourself how you are you should try and change it.
>>
>>16653183
That depends
Is stopping being underweight going to leave you permanently deformed? If so then maybe you should make a list of pros and cons to escaping auschwitz
>>
>>16651767
The hell is that red cord coming out of him? Did they reroute his blood into a camera power source?
>>
>>16653213
That's an incision scar dude
>>
people can't really tell under your clothes and you will at the very least be treated better in general. Sad imo but true.
>>
>>16653213
Oh wait you mean the one with his arm raised
Plastic surgery recovery often uses those little tubes to drain fluid for a while
>>
>>16653230
Nasty, I wish I'd could become a handsome Frankenstein.

Man he must feel like Goku after leaving the hyperbolic time chamber.
>>
>>16653307
That man got obese again if I'm not mistaken. After all that trouble.
>>
>>16651170
OPs pic is from losing weight way too quickly. healthy weight loss is about 3-7 pounds a month. anything much faster than that will cause OPs pic to happen
>>
>>16652323

Okay but don't forget that it is not the same for everyone, and while some people have a really good metabolism others do not ( My sister eats 3x less and healthier than me and she's more fat, neither of us exercise ), and same way some people find it easier to absorb new information than others, but if you don't want to be stupid you can still try and learn so is there a difference between being fat and stupid, because both can be considered a burden to society (not that I personally think this)
>>
File: dredd fatties.jpg (199KB, 570x749px) Image search: [Google]
dredd fatties.jpg
199KB, 570x749px
>>16652323
fuck off bigot
>>
That loose skin shit only happens to losers who get bypass surgery

Like all of them bounce back too anyway
>>
Personally, I would aim for losing some weight, rather than becoming skinny. You don't have to be a stick or a ball of muscle; you can be heavier and still be attractive, especially if you're healthy and confident.
My boyfriend has some lose skin from losing weight really fast, but it doesn't really bother me. Also, I think the weight loss is the main reason he has such nice legs, so there's that.
>>
File: 67forum.jpg (32KB, 233x434px) Image search: [Google]
67forum.jpg
32KB, 233x434px
That girl in the pic got lyposuction... or possibly one of those stomach surgeries.

My relative did this.. so irritating. On facebook.. she is like "wish me luck making a huge health change." tons of support comes in... she gets this surgery and the fat is sucked out... she posts pics..

everyone is like "WOW! You look fantastic!!!"

all I know is.. her skin is incredibly loose and disgusting. She took the easy way out via surgery. Fucking gross.
Put in the hard work and lose enough to be a little more healthy.. is fine with me.
>>
>>16654704
Wrong
>>
>>16651170
No, actually.

If you lose weight in a slow and healthy manner you won't look like the image you posted AND you'll be much more likely to keep the weight off.

You shouldn't bother existing because you make excuses for yourself instead of trying to actually improve.
>>
>>16655045
That's a meme the speed of weight loss has fuck all to do with it
>>
>>16655045
Eh alright
I'm off to die
>>
it depends on how old you are and how long you've kept the weight on
if you've been really fat for more than 5 years and lose the weight in 2, it'll snap back really fast
the problem is that very few (5% or less) ever maintain weight loss long enough for the skin to snap back. as a matter of fact, it's such a rare thing that these people are put on television ironically to remind us how we can all do it, when in cold reality, it takes a continuously forced situation like gastric bypass and constant check ups to even decrease the risk of re-gaining weight.
>>
You're so fucking annoying OP. People are trying to help you and you continue to be a pathetic crybaby. Remain fat.
>>
>>16655464
Huh
>>
>>16655464
No YOU'RE annoying
>>
>>16655466
People have told you 70 pounds won't leave such a noticeable mark but you continue with your defeatist shit.
>>
>>16655471
Realist not defeatist
Not my fault people always find a nit to pick
>>
>>16654704
i'm currently studying endocrinology and its effects on mood changes

i have about one more year to go before i am an accredited dietitian

let me tell you something, for individuals with severe or morbid obesity (35+) who've maintained their obesity for a period of over 2 years, surgery is the only way out and even that's not foolproof

there are many recent articles that should educate you further. we're working hard on finding a magic bullet because the only way otherwise not to be fat is to not get fat in the first place.
>>
>>16655464
Do you really think you're talking to OP, this thread is over 22 hours old.
>>
>>16655473
Realist how if the girl in the OP pic lost much more than 70 and people with experience tell you it can be done. You just don't want to try and put in the work.
>>
>>16651267
lolol i'm a woman and i lift like 4-5 days a week
i can tell you right now you can fill up with muscle, go lift and get back to me on that x
>>
>>16655480
The lady in the picture is just to illustrate the problem I don't expect to look so much like a melted candle but it'll still look loose and deflated. I've seen pics of people who lost 30 pounds and still look gross after. And I'm not special
>>
>>16655491
I'm sure your gains are very impressive
NOT
>>
>>16655492
Then stay fat and unhealthy, thats what you want us to say isn't it.

Staying the way you are is the easiest option.
>>
>>16655497
I guess it sort of is
It's always good to have your suspicions confirmed
>>
>>16655492
You won't be a VS model but it won't even look noticeable if you take care of your skin well. This attitude is ridiculous. You know some fat people are thought of as being jolly and fun to be around so they're endearing. No one likes an angry defeatist fatty.
>>
Probably the best reason the lose your fat this year.

>The 23-stone man caused the donkey's insides to explode

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3388465/Obese-man-killed-donkey-sat-caused-insides-explode-Spanish-nativity-display-taken-court-animal-charity.html
>>
>>16655503
No one will like me either way so who cares
>>
>>16655508
It's fine the animals are safe around me
>>
>>16655463
Wtf nigga eat less cook your own food it's not rocket science
>>
>>16655510
See that true you suck, your mentality sucks, you fat sack of shit go bitch in another board we don't care.

Oh while I'm at it hope you stay fat

These peeps Lend out a hand all you do is bitch.
>>
>>16655583
Oh you poor victims you having to deal with a person with poor self esteem how DO you go on
>>
>>16655577
You can bake a cake
You can cook lasagna
Doing it yourself doesn't guarantee much
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.