[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

not good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

How to get a bigger dick?
Honestly, 2 inches hard is not very fun
Can even jack it properly
Not into the pills shit either
>>
OP here, I meant *can't even jack it properly
>>
Bruh damn I feel sorry for you m8.
>>
penis pump or go under the knife.
>>
>>16648052
OP here, I'm circumcised
>>
>>16648042

Please never reproduce. I'm so tired of getting catfished by guys who turn out to have 3-5 inch midget penises. Your fathers should have been castrated, and we wouldn't be in this situation. I can't even imagine a two inch. Does it look like a baby carrot?
>>
>>16648042

Dunno if this helps, but I feel like my dick gets bigger with the more sex I have. My girlfriend thinks so too.

Just try to jack off a lot, and get creative win your masturbation. Try toys, lube, changing positions, etc. it might release testosterone into your system because your body is getting prepped for more sex.

I dunno, give it a shot.
>>
>>16648077
thanks for the self confidence boost
really, wtf
>>
just cut that all that shit off, it's no good to anybody
>>
>>16648077
OP again
My dad has a normal penis size.
Not genetic
>>
>>16648129

Oh, I didn't realize 100% of your genetics came from only the father. Your mother's side of the genetic slice doesn't exist I guess? Blame grandpa, retard.

>>16648122

Fuck you. It's dishonest. Imagine how you would feel taking a girl home, getting ready to fuck, and you open the package and it's a frothy diseased cottage cheese dish. That's what it's like to fuck a small penis.

OP: Just become a trap or priest or something. That thing is no good to anyone.
>>
>>16648147
i bet most of the dick genes are on that y chromosome.
>>
>>16648147
You really are a little ray of sunshine, aren't you?
>>
>>16648042
There is nothing that you do to get a bigger dick other than surgery that cuts the penile suspensory ligament.

See
http://penis-enlargement.org/lengthening_surgery_facts.htm

So enjoy your small penis and learn to use it properly. One option is getting girls to rub it over their clit so they can cum before intercourse.

You are going to be laughed at, a lot, so choose sensitive girls who are less likely to have much sexual experience or shy Asian girls.

Otherwise unless you find an overly religious virgin be aware your wife/woman will be unfaithful to you once she samples a normal or bigger penis.

It will suck to be you. Living life knowing that except in parts of Asia nearly every guy you see will have a bigger and better knob.
>>
>>16648064
>circumcised
Wrong kind of under the knife, you don't want the doctor to chop more off but add more in.
>>
Have you talked to your doctor yet?
>>
>>16648129
You told your dad about your baby carrot, I can't imagine that conversation lel
>>
>>16648181

Got a good chuckle out of that.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micropenis
>>
>>16648077
6 inch here bae
Wanna fug?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.