[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a pit in my stomach

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: PolyGenPattern_402016214442.png (301KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
PolyGenPattern_402016214442.png
301KB, 1024x1024px
The girl who broke my heart a year ago just texted me and told me she misses me. What do I do? I thought I'd moved on and gotten stronger, but the instant I recognized her number I felt red-faced and weak in the knees.

She told me she loved me, and I loved her, but I was such a pushover that she cheated on me and we split ways. I don't know how to respond to this, and it's going to kill me if I don't figure it out.
>>
Tell her to fuck off i know it can be hard, but bitch cheated on you once, she'll do it again.
>>
>>16644320
She never liked you. She wants your 110k car while fucking Chad on the side. Typical Stacey.
>>
>>16644320
Do you think she's any different now?
Would the same thing happen?
Could you handle it if the same thing happened?
>>
>>16644320
Channel all that anger you've had and repressed over the years and with a holy vengeance call her the worthless filth she is, tell her she's a disappointment to everyone who's ever hoped in her, and tell her you're glad her grandparent or whoever is dead so they don't have to see what a fucking disgrace she's become

I absolutely broke a girl like this, she still never got over it
>>
File: Rihanna-Meme.jpg (66KB, 632x632px) Image search: [Google]
Rihanna-Meme.jpg
66KB, 632x632px
>>16644320
This is great victory, unless you turn it into a defeat by taking her back.
>>
Tell her you miss her too, but that you haven't forgot what she has done.
>>
Ignore it.

Or just simply tell her, if that were really true, she wouldn't have cheated.

Then move on with your life. You have moved on, but old wounds will still ache from time to time, especially when they're poked at with a stick. And these still also fresh enough to still be re-opened; don't make that mistake, and don't get sucked back in.
>>
>>16644328
I don't have any money, so I know she doesn't want material things from me.

Back then she used me for moral support whenever one of the guys she fucked instead of me made her feel bad about herself. Kind of like sapping "good vibes" instead of money, I guess.
>>
>>16644333
This option sounds pretty good right now.
>>
>>16644349
I have no intention of letting her do what she did to me again, believe me.
>>
>>16644320
Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Honestly OP, you're probably the backup-guy. She likely got dumped because someone else didn't want to put up with her shit, so now she's moving on to the side bitch. She'll use you for attention, get her confidence back up, and then move on to the next guy.

Now, you might be thinking that you can hit-it-and-quit-it, but it's not fucking worth it. Don't let her play you like a damn fiddle.
>>
>>16644333
I 2nd this or fuck her first then tell her this
>>
Don't engage.

You're soft like me man, and she does NOT sound like a good person. People are so manipulative, and sometimes they just want to see if they can still have you if they felt like it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.