[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to last longer during sex? I typically last half an hour

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (46KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 640x360px
How to last longer during sex?

I typically last half an hour to an hour, but these past two times, I've finished in a minute with my girlfriend.

I haven't masturbated in a few months and we don't fuck regularly (once a month when I visit, long distance)

Any tips? She said she doesn't have a problem with it because I'm good in bed and she knows I can last awhile, but I can't help but feel embarrassed after these last two sessions
>>
>>16643227
Bust in her mouth once, foreplay until you're good and hard again, fuck her for longer now that you aren't as sensitive due to cumming a few minutes ago
>>
>I haven't masturbated in a few months and we don't fuck regularly

Whoa nigga I'd blow it just looking at her boobs. You need to get a good fap out the day before.
>>
>>16643254

I know, it takes a lot of self control just to last a minute in a single position

Is masturbation the only way?
>>
Ive just taken to fucking my gf twice in a row

its a bitch for condom consumption, and sometimes its hard to cum the second time, but its easier than denying myself the pleasure of cumming the first time.
>>
>>16643227
Foreplay.

God damn even as a virgin I already know this shit.
>>
>>16643260
Maybe try kegels?
>>
>>16643260
>>16643260
I mean, if you're going 1+ weeks without fapping, there's no way you're going to last (except with a condom on). That's just how it is with most guys. Compare how long you last when fapping 3x a week vs. fapping 1x every 2 weeks. It's a world of difference.
>>
OP here, we don't use condoms (birth control)
>>
Realistically your anxiety about the situation will actually make things worst. Sometimes these things happen and that's okay. Radically accepting this reality will have the paradoxical effect of helping you last as long as you like.

If you are really hard pressed though you can also train your pubococcygeus muscle.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pubococcygeus_muscle

By the way not all the ladies actually like it that long (30 to 60 minutes). Have you tried asking her how long she likes you to give it to her? Just as an aside.

good luck!
>>
>>16643227
I've actually always found it cute and flattering when my boyfriend finishes too soon. It happens quite often, and getting him off so hard and easily gets ME off. Sometimes he'll say he can't take it, and he has to stop or he'll finish, and I like... disobeying and making him cum anyway.

As long as you don't leave her hanging... maybe eat her out until she orgasms too, I don't see the issue.

>>16643311
Foreplay may just exacerbate the problem... it's not just for chicks, guys get turned on too.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.