[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On December 18th my gf dumped me. She told me it was because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: why-break-up-now1[1].jpg (30KB, 506x338px) Image search: [Google]
why-break-up-now1[1].jpg
30KB, 506x338px
On December 18th my gf dumped me. She told me it was because she didn't feel the same as before with me and it was like this for a couple of months, months I spent believing she was happy with me. My dog even died a week before and she was there consoling me, I brought her home for the first time because I really needed her. She accepted and personally that felt great.

Anyway, obviously that ruined the holydays and the end of the year. I tried to take her back, talk to her, but then she added more and more stuff to the situation like:
>I didn't care enough
>It was like I didn't want to be with her
>The days spent at her home this summer felt like I was being forced to do it (Actually it was the most relaxing time I've ever had.)
>Too many things not said
>It was a flat year
>There are too many problems in our families and she couldn't take it anymore.
>I didn't say "I love you"

The last one is a bit stupid for me, I did say to her that I loved her in numerous occasions but I didn't want that word to be something to get used to like it was nothing, I wanted actions to mean more and that's what I did.

The second last, I don't really know what to think. I mean we've been together for two years and I never really talked that much about my family's problems. She had a shitton of problems with her mother and I did what any boyfriend would do. I stayed close to her as much as possible.

Obviously I also had my life to work on, I'm a CS student and this shit's hard believe me, I was never too good with math but hell I'm working my ass on it. Also, In november I started taking a couple of small simple jobs because I wanted to give her Gifts that really meant something. At least for me, I'm not rich, neither was she. I never told her about these jobs because they were manual and she would get preoccupied for both my back and my Study at the university, also I wanted it to be a surprise.

Yesterday I got pissed as hell to her and told her "Good luck with your life."
>>
File: disregard_females.jpg (70KB, 440x578px) Image search: [Google]
disregard_females.jpg
70KB, 440x578px
>>
Now I can write what I said and there have been other problems with our relationship before. the 24th would have been our second year milestone.
I can write about those too, to make you see maybe what kind of person she was if you people are interested.
>>
>>16641803
Those problems in greentext dont sound like problems to me if I knew you're kinda introverted. She probably doesn't read your face well, I used to think that the off, distant look my partner has meant they felt bored/not wanting to be there but that was just how his face looks and he can't help it. Same with the too-many-things-unsaid.
Anyway she seems impatient and silly to not take your word that you care, love her etc. Don't think you can help that kinda person.
>>
I should also point that I'm 25 and she's 21.
>>
>>16641821
>Those problems in greentext dont sound like problems to me if I knew you're kinda introverted.
Yeah, I am, but I started changing two years ago and become more of a social person. Now everyone I meet has a strong opinion of me and says that I'm a really fun person. Friends of mine had trouble recognizing me even.
and the experience with my GF wasn't that different. We really had a lot of fun, I always wanted to make her laugh or smile and I did that.
>>
Maybe I should write about the other problems too.

at first she was preoccupied that I got with her because my friends left my city and I had nobody. It wasn't entirely too since I had a couple of friends left and I was making new by the day. I literally said to her "I came out of my comfort zone, meet new people and be a better person. The result of being a better person was you and I'm happy as hell I did it." this was during the first month.

She found out I was in "love" with my best friend like, 6 years ago. The fact is that I had a shitty situation and I was alone with my mother, I needed someone to vent my frustration to and she was the only girl in my life. I understood that after I got a hold of myself and as time went by, I completely forgot about the situation.

She skipped my small birthday party with my friends to be with her friends (Those floke out, by the way) and I don't really remember why.

After that one time she said to me that "Our relationship is empty" While really it was not. We broke up that day and I came back two weeks later because I missed her way too much. That was the time I understood I loved her the 7th month.

Then she accused me of coming back because I couldn't hit on my best friend (Actually, during that time I actually got her a boyfriend because she broke up after 7 years) my friend never had any interest in me and neither did I.

Time went on and there are a lot of discussion I don't even remember because I didn't care.
>>
>>16641803

She isnt attracted to you anymore.

This is literally all of the answer every time, that or she has decided she is out of your league.

So step up nigga be more of a man.

Lift.

Be firm and strong.

Be masculine.

ETC etc etc
>>
>>16641904
But I already lift..
>>
I feel like im about to go through this in my relationship. My girlfriend thinks im cheating when im not and she ALWAYS chooses people over me even though I give up so much time and jump to her needs whenever I can.
>>
>>16641943

Be attractive, exciting, ambitious and stop being a beta poof. I bet you put up with her BS all the time and she lost respect too.
>>
>>16641951
Tell her your cheating, might give her some respect for you
>>
>>16641962
Switched to my pc.
I would try that but she would probably have a mental breakdown. Should I just tell her to get over it and im not cheating?
>>
>>16641955
I never said sorry unless the situation was really on me and I fucked up something. She was the one excusing herself and asking me to stay.
>>
Maybe I need to point another thing out.
He father left the family when she was a kid, her brother left befote that and another brother left when she was 15.

Now she has a 14 year old sister that kinda disrespects because she's a kid and a kinda crazy mother that had no chance at life.
>>
WTF Nigga, accept, its over, don't be a little bitch, she is not attracted to you anymore, that shit happens all the fucking time, also she is 21 years old, it's obvious that at some point she would want to try something new, get over her and move on with your life
>>
File: 1336930578150.jpg (98KB, 586x538px) Image search: [Google]
1336930578150.jpg
98KB, 586x538px
Stop pointing things out and get over her.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.