[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

time is running out for me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

basically i like a guy iv been friends with for abit short of a year and all this time i thought he was gay because he never really talked about girls so i just kept my feelings to myself and shut up; but recently they asked me for advice to ask out/date another girl.
i was really routing for him because mostly what i want is them to be happy but sadly he got rejected and now that i know they are straight i wanna try to drop a few flirt bombs on him and maybe confess my feelings eventually but im nervous even talking to them about anything more then shows we love and or internet stuff,we talk quite frequently and have good cemetery but im worried if im just seen as a friend because they came to me for advise.

he said he might start internet dating soon and i feel that maybe he will stop even talking to me if he started to date somebody plus my time to tell them how i feel would be running out if he did, my stomach is constantly feeling like a big knot because of this stress from knowing its almost all over

all in all what im asking is how do i drop hints that i like them without seeming to forward or maybe having 1on1 time with him,i am never good talking let alone this flirting thing so i REALLY need help/advice

and if he does start to date somebody before i tell them how i feel ill just continue hiding my feelings and deal with it he is a amazing and nice person and id love to still talk to them.
>>
File: 1451895299501.jpg (21KB, 268x265px) Image search: [Google]
1451895299501.jpg
21KB, 268x265px
>>16641577
i would post lewd apple jacks all day if i was not a ball of anxiety right now
>>
>>16641576
I wouldn't bother with dropping hints, just tell him how you feel. He may already know. Maybe he's not interested in you in that way, or maybe he thinks you'd make a move if you were interested enough. But either way, I wouldn't leave it up to chance - just make some alone time with him ASAP and tell him.
>>
>>16641576
Men don't really pick up on hints most of the time. Be blunt. Ask him why he's never asked you out. While it is possible that he's not interested, it's more likely that he thinks that you're not interested. He might also be worried that it'd make your friendship awkward if he asked and you rejected him. The way men think, you basically confirmed your disinterest when you failed to react with jealousy toward the other girl. Who knows, he might even have only brought her and Internet dating up to see how you'd react.
>>
>>16641576
>we talk quite frequently and have good cemetery
>>
>>16641576
Screen shot this and show it to him tell him that's how you feel.

Aside from that you better not be a ham planet
>>
>>16641711
oh shit i completely fucked that up
>>
>>16641681
Be blunt and ask him out. Don't be a sperglord and tell him off for not asking you. Go for a meal, drinks, movie, stick your tongue in his mouth.
>>
>>16641725
ham planet?
>>
>>16641721
whats ham planet mean
>>
File: images.duckduckgo_com.jpg (47KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo_com.jpg
47KB, 750x600px
>>16641734
This.
>>
>>16641734
A fat person
>>
>>16641681
he said he asked a few friends for advice for i dont think its face

but fuck it since we usually meet up in a group environment im just gonna wait until we have 1on1 time and spill the bean of my heart
>>
>>16641745
ok i am chubby but not a ham planet and hes not really in shape either
>>
>>16641751
im a typo machine with how stressed this has me sorry
i meant fake*
>>
>>16641751
You might have to ask him to do something
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.