[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Open Relationships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: m216608127.jpg (15KB, 450x313px) Image search: [Google]
m216608127.jpg
15KB, 450x313px
>meet a girl
>shes kinda cute
>we get close to eachother
>find out she has a boyfriend
>fug.jpeg
>express that im romantically interested in her
>she says whats the problem with that
>im confused
>she explains shes in an open relationship with her boyfriend
>cuckposting comes to mind
>she wants to fuck friday

im conflicted. Can anyone tell me about open relationships? has anyone had them before. I kinda feel bad for her bf. Should i go on with it?
>>
>>16639786
Don't do it man. Don't fucking do it.
>>
Put yourself in her bfs perspective. How would you feel? You can always be a man and talk it out with her bf, fuccboi.
>>
In my experience, those in open or polyamorous relationships are tangled messes of insecurities and emotional immaturity. By all means get involved but don't get in too deep. Keep it casual and stay distant
>>
That shit is messy but if her boyfriend is aware and cool with it and you're aware and cool with it and she's aware and cool with it, you're good to go.

Keep in mind she may be lying.

Oh and don't forget that your feelings may get complicated too. But did that ever stop the dick?
>>
>>16639791
>>16639794
but i mean if they are in an open relationship that means he agreed to it. hasn't he given his consent as far as he needed to?
>>
>>16639786
open relationships are about people fucking whoever they want, her bf knows she does this and he also fucks other girls.
if she wants you, go for it man
>>
>>16639808
I assume so, but if you feel bad for him you don't sound like you are comfortable with it anyway dude.
>>
Don't get romantically involved with her. Somebody is going to get jealous, and when that happens, you're going to be in for lots of heartache and drama. I can promise you it's a bad fucking idea.

Also, in my experience, polygamists tend towards immaturity -- not always, but often -- and based on how she sprung that on you it sounds like she fits the mold. I think actually dating her might turn out to be a minefield regardless.

If you think you can control your feelings and just have a FWB situation, then sure, but don't get too attached.
>>
>>16639786
Don't get your strings attached to someone who you can't have entirely. The cold truth is that she has a boyfriend and you'll always be secondary for her.

Just don't do it man. Trust me. You'll just end up liking her more and in the end you'll just be more miserable when you can't have her.
>>
>>16639821
this.

Also everytime i come to /adv/ there is a thread from guy in position exactly like her bf right now. Girl forces the guy to "open relationship" or time off to "find herself" and similar bullshit. Then he comes here looking for advice because he is too nice to push her against the wall and make her decide if she wants to date him or not...

I despise that.
>>
>>16639808
I've seen several close friends try open relationships/polyamory and just because somebody consented has no bearing on whether or not they're going to get jealous later and absolutely freak the fuck out about it. Hell, this often happens even if they're the one who suggested it.

So many people think they're so fucking evolved and mature that they're just magically immune to feeling sexual jealousy, and then are shocked to find out they aren't.
>>
>>16639786
She sounds like trash. She also probably has herpes or another STD.

Not to mention the emotions that get involved. It's near impossible to not develop feelings for someone you bang.
>>
>>16639839
Human are silly. Just because animals are mate with multiple partners (even pair bonded animals cheat) doesn't mean that it's necessarily the best choice for humans. People mix up being ABLE to do something with that thing being a GOOD IDEA.
>>
>>16639852
She's sweet I just never experiencedor expected her to be into this type of stuff.
>>
>>16639941
Unfortunately, being kind and sweet doesn't inoculate people against making bad choices.
>>
>>16639941
>She's sweet

Personality and charm is not integrity.

>never experiencedor expected her to be into this type of stuff.
Your brain didn't but your penis is.

Do you listen to your brain or penis?
>>
File: Penguins.jpg (760KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760KB, 1024x768px
>>16639786
Femanon here who's been in an open working relationship for five years.

Tell her you are just a little nervous about the whole thing and ask if you can text her man to confirm that it is actually ok. This is the only way you'll know for sure, and if he truly is ok with it and not going to get jealous, he'll make that obvious.

Make sure you don't get feelings involved-she just wants to fuck. Maybe for a one night stand, maybe for a while.

Always use protection in these scenarios.
>>
>>16639869
You are silly. Humans are animals. And are not naturally monogamous as much as everyone wants to think.
https://www.google.com/search?q=are+humans+naturally+monogamous&oq=are+humans+naturally+mono&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l3.18587j0j4&client=ms-android-cricket&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
>>
>>16640037
Did you know that the more sexual partners a woman has in a short time frame the more her vagina smells due to all the different microbes.
>>
>>16640059
Did you know that that can be avoided with condoms and good hygiene?
>>
>>16639786
Go forth and cuck. It's his fetish. Ask if he'd like you to cum in his mouth. It's the polite thing to do.
>>
>>16640068
Not entirely true. Condoms do not prevent 100% skin contact. Good hygiene is a bandaid, not a cure, stinky puss.
>>
>>16640081
>Good hygiene is a bandaid, not a cure, stinky puss.
>Faggot thinks he knows what it's like having a vagina
>What is taking a fucking shower
>What is a douche

It's ok buddy, you have every right to slut shame if you want, but just so you know, your insecurities are showing.
>>
>>16640101
It has nothing to do with insecurity and everything to do with it being sad that poor values are acceptable, let alone bragged about.
>>
>>16640101
>implying there aren't millions of women against proper vaginal hygiene because "muh Internet article says the vagina is self cleaning"

Thank you for washing your snatch.
>>
>>16640127
It's ok little buddy, we understand.

Old people don't like letting go of their ways either. It's not a bad thing, it just means it's time for you to step back and let the younger generation shape the world into what they want it to be.
>>
>>16640139
No thank you sir for having higher expectations. Dirty snatches give nice pussies a bad rep and ruin it for everyone else that actually enjoys sex.
>>
>>16640149
Douching is actually pretty fucking bad for you, dude.
>>
>>16640171
If you use fucking perfumed crap it is. Your supposed to use vinegar, clean water, and salt to put your PH balance back on track.
>>
>>16640141
It's actually funny to think that you think your lifestyle won't catch up with you, mentally and physically. Remember this conversation.
>>
have a threesome
>>
>>16640192
Sorry man, it's still disruptive. The effects of fucking with the balance of the bacteria in there (and potentially introducing some new ones) don't magically disappear just because you made some attempt to correct for the massive hit you delivered to its natural pH. There's a reason you can find dozens and dozens of studies cautioning against it with minimal googling, and a bare few hesitantly speculating that it might not always be that bad.
>>
>>16640037
thanks ill do that. idk the whole situation is just weird
>>
>>16640294
>listening to a mentally deficient roastie
>>
>>16640307
There's few things I have more contempt for than polyamorists, and that fucking roastie meme is one of them. Seriously, piss off.
>>
>>16640329
I can express myself so long as it pertains to the thread.

Do you feel any self respecting man will want to settle down with a used whore? Your value is near 0 to any self respecting man. The only males a whore gets are leftovers and pushovers. LOL.
>>
>>16639791
honestly this
bad idea
>>
I know one girl, let's call her T.
Now T had a relationship with a guy named S, who they had a master/slave thing going on with.
Then T met G and they were Boyfriend and Girlfriend, except G let T go fuck S, so also introduced her to L, G2, and P.
T broke up with G and married K, while adding H into a separate thing.

Then T gave herpes to K, who she is married to, S, who is her master, H who is her lover, G2 and K, who are her fuckbuddies, and literally everyone in the city that's on Fetlife, guy or girl.

I'm not gonna tell you "No," because you have to make that decision on your own, but I would highly advise doing a 360 and moonwalking away from the shitshow that's about to happen.
You can get your dick wet at less horrifying watering holes.
>>
>>16639786
>she wants to fuck friday
I see this a lot here, and I have never experienced this. Since when to girls schedule fucks?
>>
>>16640873
how else is there to do it
its usually disguised as "hanging out"
>>
File: drake-bell-taco-bell-tweet.jpg (138KB, 395x640px) Image search: [Google]
drake-bell-taco-bell-tweet.jpg
138KB, 395x640px
>polyamory/soft cuckoldry is becoming so de rigeur that even when people DO want to be monogamous, they have to come up with strange euphemisms for it, like "catching feelings" or "cuffing season"

At what point do people realize how much of a huge load this is?
>>
>>16640918
ketchup sex? what purpose? those poor tomatos
>>
>>16639786
fuck and chuck. keep her around as s fwb or whatever too. that's what she'll do to you anyway given that her "boyfriend" is no more than a fwb with a better title. keep emotions out of it and if you can't don't do it.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.