[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a girl acts different around me than everyone else can it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_m6roaz9EaX1r5t6t1o1_500.gif (479KB, 500x248px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6roaz9EaX1r5t6t1o1_500.gif
479KB, 500x248px
If a girl acts different around me than everyone else can it mean she likes me or that she hates me? Her friends say she's kind of shy, but I can't tell if she's shy or cold with me. If she's nervous or if she wants me to stop talking to her. Some friend of mine (not hers) told me she stares at me a lot but to me she seems like she avoids looking at me.

I act kind awkward around her because I like her but I still can't tell what would have made her be shy/cold with me since she was kind of different the first times we met.

Also, is it rude if I just go and ask her what's the deal with this attitude (in a nice way) and maybe tell her what I feel for her? I assume asking a friend of her about this (who's also friend of mine) would be a bad idea.
>>
>>16638111
If her friend is telling the truth and she actually does stare at you, I would say she probably likes you.

The reason she avoids looking at you might be because she doesn't want to look like a creep staring at somene for a long time.

It doesn't seem like you have much to lose by asking her out, so I'd just take the first step and invite her to do something fun together.
>>
>>16638111
Most of the time I assumed girls who did this, hated me. Later I thought maybe they switched and started liking me. Now, I'm like: wait a second!
>>
Same shit's happening to me, except this was 6 months after being rejected by her.

Pretty sure she hates my guts, but for you it could be different, you can never tell with women.
>>
>>16638321
Biches be crasie!
>>
OP here

>>16638197
Oh I meant my friend, not her friend says she stares at me. Her friends don't drop any hint at all that she may like me or anything.
Also by shy and awkward I mean when I talk to her we can barely hold a conversation. It dies out too soon and I find a different topic and the same happens, and so on. I don't know if she's shy or just doing it on purpose.

If she hates me I don't know why but I wonder if I should ask her about this attitude, and what did I do to mess up, since we used to get along a bit better I think. I mean asking her out seems like it wouldn't make much sense considering what's going on with her.
>>
I did this with a friend I'm in love with and feel like I've completely fucked it up - I was confident about my feelings for him but afraid of rejection
>>
>>16638820
I agree with this because I did the same thing. I totally got so hooked up on him potentially hurting me and I just stopped really communicating with him.
>>
>>16638965
>>16638820
whoa thanks for telling me this
So should I ask her straightforward about it? I mean I can't be sure whether she actually likes me or can't stand me but I guess either is possible now.
>>
>>16638111

Hate doesn't come out of thin air. You would know if she has a real reason for hating you.

The fact that she acts different means that she feels something different for you.

She seems nervous. Sight avoidance, being cold.

My guess, she has a huge crush on you.
>>
>>16639523
I hope you are right, thanks for the reply either way!
>>
So should I ask her about it, or pointing out this "attitude" from her would sound rude? I mean saying I noticed it and that I wonder what I did wrong and when. I think I can word it right to show I'm not mad (though her coldness hurts since I can't read why she's like that and because I like her), and I can't think of something else to do about it at this point.
I mean obs I'd try to take her somewhere we are both alone to ask her, the next time I see her.
>>
>>16638656
>Also by shy and awkward I mean when I talk to her we can barely hold a conversation. It dies out too soon and I find a different topic and the same happens
I did that all the time, and I knew a girl who did as well. I'd say it's more likely that she just doesn't know how to keep a conversation flowing. That or she's trying to brush you off as politely as possible by being brusque.

This is just a shot in the dark, but if she hangs about you without saying anything it's probably because she wants to talk to you but has no idea how to initiate conversation, and so waits in the hopes that you do it, which poses no risk to her. This behaviour is understandable, but in retrospect I have to admit that it's pretty spineless.

That being said, if you have trouble talking to each other I hesitate to suggest you actually ask her out, since there's nothing to suggest you'd be any better at talking in a relationship.
>>
>>16638111
It's hard to know since some women are just being friendly. Sometimes other women assume being friendly as flirting and that's where things get awkward.
>>
>>16638111
When I have a crush on someone I avoid them but still feel the need to constantly watch them. If there's any chance that our eyes will meet at all I won't look in that direction until I know it's safe to stare. Another thing I do is over analyze every word I'm saying when having a conversation with my crush and constantly feel like my face is on fire.
>>
>>16640651
I would be careful that neither of you get defensive. Try and keep the conversation positive and read her body language.
>>
thanks!!

>>16641200
I see, yes and I'm still trying to think about how to pick the right words for it. If our crush just happens to be mutual I guess there's a small chance of ruining it, but of course either way I don't want to make her feel unconfortable.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.