[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let me start off by saying I know most people hate guys like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: noose30n-1-web.jpg (30KB, 970x812px) Image search: [Google]
noose30n-1-web.jpg
30KB, 970x812px
Let me start off by saying I know most people hate guys like me. Listen if I could get rid of my urges I would in a heartbeat . I accidentally posted a pic to /b/ that I didn't mean to at all. People said they were gonna report me. I'm scared, I really don't want to get in trouble. I'm young , I swear I will change and become better.
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 600x397px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 600x397px
You sound lost. Go for a walk and appreciate life.
>>
>>16636980
That isn't gonna solve anything
>>
>>16636986
Neither is posting vague hints at what you're doing and expecting a helpful answer.
>>
>>16636977
I think I understand what you mean. Yeah, I don't know how you're going to get out of this.
>>
>>16636977
Nuke your hard drive, move apartments and never do it again
>>
And never come back to 4chan until you are 18. Now go to bed.
>>
>>16636995
If we are thinking of the same thing man...I'm sooo scared I don't know what to do.
>>
>>16636993
But I don't want to get in more trouble..
>>
>>16637007
You're an idiot for getting tangled in this in the first place, now lay low and get rid of your illegal shit

Or do you want to knock on all your neighborhors doors and announce you are a pervert?
>>
>>16637014
But im younger would they even make me do that?
>>
>>16637007
Honestly /b/ plays it up to scare you. There's a good chance the file was deleted automatically after reaching a certain number of reports.

I don't mess around with that kind of stuff so I don't know what the mods would ACTUALLY do, but it's probably nothing at all. If you aren't banned now then probably nobody even knows. I am unsure if the FBI would really care but you may at worst be unceremoniously arrested or just spied on for a while.

I think it's likely that nothing (noticeable) will happen at all and you can just forget it. Let this be a lesson to you, I guess.
>>
Man, welcome to the new 4chan. I miss moot.
>>
>>16637029
Wipe your hard drive with a magnet and buy a train ticket with cash only. Don't contact your family or friends and change your name.
>>
>>16637030
I have done one other possibly illegal thing, I've discussed it here.
>>
>>16637029
They could

And kid, if you're downloading this stuff over your parents internet you could get them in trouble too. Stop ruining your fucking life

>>16637030
You can always assume 4chan mods will work with investigators
>>
>>16636977
You're going to jail. Make your time.

https://youtu.be/8fvTxv46ano
>>
>>16637069
I'm under that assumption, but neither the mods nor the investigators are telepaths, and there is always the possibility that they will neither moderator nor investigate.
>>
>>16637078
They don't have to be telepaths, what he uploaded to the net and leaves a tangible breadcrumb trail back to him.
>>
Seriously, nobody gives a shit. If you drop this now, then it will drop off the face of the planet. You really should delete (securely) anything you have on your computer though. Then forget about it. Nothing will happen.
>>
Ok which one of you assholes reported me for CP . That's not funny wtf
>>
>>16636977
Die in a fire, pedophile.
>>
>>16636977

So...what? You're a pedo?

If you get caught, man up and take the punishment you prick. You gonna cry like the douchebag cop that sexually assaulted those women? You're a piece of shit.

I don't want to sound like a cybercop but you do stupid shit like that and you deserve to get caught. Always assume that someone watches what you do online.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.