[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No food for the next week. Absolutely no money. What do, /adv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: thestand4rd4.jpg (604KB, 1360x900px) Image search: [Google]
thestand4rd4.jpg
604KB, 1360x900px
No food for the next week. Absolutely no money. What do, /adv/?
>>
>>16636874
Food shelf?
>>
Also:
>bumming off friends, maybe offering to do something for them in exchange
>dumpster diving
>drinking hot water to feel more full

Not that it's our business really, but what happened?
>>
>>16636874
Food bank
>>
I'm considering fasting because I feel like me and my body seriously have enough of food, to the point of the thought of eating sickening me even if I engage in it out of sheer hunger.

It's too bad that my apartment is full of food, too.
>>
>>16636899
>It's too bad that my apartment is full of food, too.
Get OP's kik and send him some of yours.
>>
>>16636892
my friends fed me the last two nights. i just moved and just don't have anything left after the deposit. like my friend put money on my bus pass :/

>>16636899
thanks for sharing
>>
>>16636874
Where do you live, OP?
>>
>>16636874
Ask people on the street. You'd be surprised at the amount of people willing to give you money or just buy food for you if you ask them.

>source: ex gutter-punk voluntarily homeless friend i had who spent years without a job traveling around the US
>>
Knock on neighbors doors and explain the situation to see if you can trade tasks for food. Usually works if you apporach it in the right manor, but food bank near by is your best bet
>>
Soup kitchen. Steal from gardens if you live close to equator. Steal from kitchens of unoccupied homes midday. Beg. Use slingshot/bb gun/etc.to hunt small game like birds. Sell off phone/laptop/tablet you are using to access internet. Cancel nonessential derives (phone, internet, etc.).
>>
>>16638266
yeah op do this
buy a slingshot , that will surely take care of your money troubles
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.